Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My custom fit roll cage

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2022, 01:18 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Z28SteveA4

Officially out of chassis jail and back at the shop today! Hopefully running in the next couple of months
I just looked through all the photos. You all did a great job! Nice and tucked in everywhere. You will love the swing out door bars.. You will be surprised how tight the car feels when you get it back on the track. Great job!

N2
Old 02-13-2022, 01:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 289 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by N2RACINGLS1's
I just looked through all the photos. You all did a great job! Nice and tucked in everywhere. You will love the swing out door bars.. You will be surprised how tight the car feels when you get it back on the track. Great job!

N2
Agree with that, for sure. Tested mine out yesterday...New best ET and 60'...

Old 02-19-2022, 08:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by fastsspr
Wow. Great job, looks awesome. I have a question , how hard was to save your dash pad when you puller out?
thank you man I appreciate it! Took awhile to get it done but well worth the wait! I’m confused on what you ware asking? If you are asking is it easy to keep the dash and go with a 10 point then yes it’s very easy to do.
Old 02-19-2022, 08:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by N2RACINGLS1's

N2
thanks man! I’m glad you see how tucked in it is. It’s even better in person then pictures. I’m that a$$hole now that looks at everyone’s cage and is like damn man it’s literally hanging down blocking part of the windshield. Or is hanging down so low I’d hit my head on it getting in and out of the car lol. I’m going to post some more picture soon of the interior back in. I might have added some carbon fiber too

Quick Reply: My custom fit roll cage