Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drag wheels that fit ls1 brakes and lowered??

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drag wheels that fit ls1 brakes and lowered??

I have been searching around looking for some skinnies and 15" tires i can run with ls1 brakes on my 94. It seems that Bogarts fit but they are too pricey for me.

The Convos also seem to fit in a 15x7.5 but will they work with a car that is lowered with hypercoil springs? Also, do the convos require grinding anything because i really don't want to.

Finally, what would the best tire size for the fronts and rears be with say the convos. Thanks!

1994 Hot Cammed Lt1 A4
Old 01-12-2003, 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Drag wheels that fit ls1 brakes and lowered??

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 94-3.4:
<strong> I have been searching around looking for some skinnies and 15" tires i can run with ls1 brakes on my 94. It seems that Bogarts fit but they are too pricey for me.

The Convos also seem to fit in a 15x7.5 but will they work with a car that is lowered with hypercoil springs? Also, do the convos require grinding anything because i really don't want to.

Finally, what would the best tire size for the fronts and rears be with say the convos. Thanks!

1994 Hot Cammed Lt1 A4 </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm about to start using some Convos on a car with G2 springs.

Front tires: metric 165R, or 165/0/15s
Rear..depending on what type..I'm gonna use 275/50/15 on the street and 26X9X15 Hoosier Drags at the track

Quick Reply: Drag wheels that fit ls1 brakes and lowered??