Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

QA Coil over kit VS. Just QA adjustable shocks in front and back

Old 05-20-2005, 11:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QA Coil over kit VS. Just QA adjustable shocks in front and back

Looking for information on Coil over kits. I was going to just buy some QA shocks for the back and then figured if I am going to spend the money I may as well do it right the first time.

I use the car street/strip, I really don't care about the ride, just want to hook on the street and strip..

? is How much difference is there going to be between a true coil over kit vs just the shocks? I seen some coil over kits run up to 1800$ (LG)- 1100$ (QA1) vs problably 600$ for just QA1 adjustable shocks.

Sphon has the rear coil over kit for 550, anyplace have the same kit cheaper? Would I have to have that top plate welded in right away or could I put the coil over in and then limp it down to where I can have it mig welded??

Last edited by speedo; 05-21-2005 at 01:14 AM.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call QA1, one of their distributors sells a rear coil over kit for F bods but I cant remember the name of the company. I may have it archived in my mail folder at work and can check Mon if you still need to know. They were around $500-600 I think and I believe they are single adjustable but with some of the new shocks that are out maybe they can use a dbl. adjustable shock in the kit? I have never seen the Spohn kit, it may be the same thing.

Search this Thread