Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

427 Small bore engine w/ MMS 260 LS3 Heads

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 10:17 AM

Received 1,835 Likes on 1,145 Posts

Your rpm is way out of range for a stock ls3 intake.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The only thing I'm worried about with these runners would be a worse 60'. It will make more peak hp. As long as the et is better overall its going on. I should order one anyway. I can even try It on my ls3 vette. I pulled the trigger on a yank for it so it's going to be nipping at the 10's soon The mids might even help that car get there with a stall/boltons. If it works it's 10's with the top down and another one for the stroker. If the vette doesn't like those runners I'll get a stock fast with the big runners and I'll have two ls3 intakes to sell. Sold an extra Z06 Npp I had lying around on the forum today that helps.
I guess if the mids are that good on the strokers somebody is going to half to try the shorty's. Every dyno queen should have those red shorty's. lol.

Last edited by handyandy496; 03-28-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 215 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by handyandy496
The only thing I'm worried about with these runners would be a worse 60'. It will make more peak hp. As long as the et is better overall its going on. I should order one anyway. I can even try It on my ls3 vette. I pulled the trigger on a yank for it so it's going to be nipping at the 10's soon The mids might even help that car get there with a stall/boltons. If it works it's 10's with the top down and another one for the stroker. If the vette doesn't like those runners I'll get a stock fast with the big runners and I'll have two ls3 intakes to sell. Sold an extra Z06 Npp I had lying around on the forum today that helps.
I guess if the mids are that good on the strokers somebody is going to half to try the shorty's. Every dyno queen should have those red shorty's. lol.
​​​​​​​Im heading to track tomorrow to test out the new Fast High Hp intake. Will post results.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddy97
​​​​​​​Im heading to track tomorrow to test out the new Fast High Hp intake. Will post results.
Should be very interesting un corked. GL.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 215 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by handyandy496
handyandy496
Curious if you ever installed on your Stroker and/or Vette?

Also thought LS3 Stroker guys running Ported OE Intakes or Standard-Length FAST Runners should see
data if they haven't.

Quick Reply: 427 Small bore engine w/ MMS 260 LS3 Heads