Notices
Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

2010 C6 Bolt ons and 16 magical rockers Hits the Dyno 3/31

Old 08-09-2018, 12:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

The Mid-Length Runner FAST will more than make up for the increased weight of the RPS.
Looking forward to new results and to difference in graph hopefully.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:14 PM
10 Second Club

I have to say, Lazer drove down to meet me in SC while I was moving into the house, and I got to drive his car. It really is amazingly quick for what he has done to it. If you ever drive a fast bolt-on car, it will really change your thought pattern on camming a car. Blast to drive, no real PITA factor at all. I can only imagine how the 5.5 revved, since I thought it did pretty damn good on the RPS. If nothing else, hopefully the RPS helps on the launch.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:48 PM
10 Second Club

Found the dyno I was on with the 1LE last year that was comparable to the one I use to tune. So I just had to see what the mid runner fast had done. It picked up about 25rwhp from 6600-7100.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: