Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

F11/TEA 5.3 stg 2/Bolt on's "mustang" dyno #'s

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default F11/TEA 5.3 stg 2/Bolt on's "mustang" dyno #'s

Just thought i'd let you guys know some numbers! I have Full bolt on and just put the new TEA heads on.. Its running great!

Through my heavy *** 9" and through my full exhaust with a crapmaster muffler.. I put down 358 RWHP on a MUSTANG dyno! I didn't think it was too shabby considering how big my rearend is and going through my Vig3200!

What do you guys think for those #'s on the mustang dyno?

Let me know! Thanks guys
Old 08-08-2005, 11:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RollinSScamaro
Just thought i'd let you guys know some numbers! I have Full bolt on and just put the new TEA heads on.. Its running great!

Through my heavy *** 9" and through my full exhaust with a crapmaster muffler.. I put down 358 RWHP on a MUSTANG dyno! I didn't think it was too shabby considering how big my rearend is and going through my Vig3200!

What do you guys think for those #'s on the mustang dyno?

Let me know! Thanks guys
Did you dyno it before the heads? So how do you like the heads so far? I also just got the same heads and they are going in by Friday. Then I will have it tuned. I have all the bolt ons, 3200 stall and a cam and had it all tuned. So I will get to see what the heads will do alone.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well i was around 350-360 on a regular SAE dyno for my cam only but the tune was pretty screwy.. But it is just awesome now! I love the power and definately feels crazy fast! Don't know if i wanna do much more.. I could do the Fast 90/90 and maybe Kooks headers instead of SLP's? Don't know if i will though.. You will love the heads though!! Let me know how you like them! i know i love'm! cya
Old 08-08-2005, 11:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RollinSScamaro
well i was around 350-360 on a regular SAE dyno for my cam only but the tune was pretty screwy.. But it is just awesome now! I love the power and definately feels crazy fast! Don't know if i wanna do much more.. I could do the Fast 90/90 and maybe Kooks headers instead of SLP's? Don't know if i will though.. You will love the heads though!! Let me know how you like them! i know i love'm! cya
It gets tuned on the 19th. I will let you know what my gains are.

Quick Reply: F11/TEA 5.3 stg 2/Bolt on's "mustang" dyno #'s