Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

help somethings wrong look at my dynot sheet

Old 09-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default help somethings wrong look at my dynot sheet

My car car is running realy rich, burning everyones eyes,smells like gas. It puffs a little smoke at 3900 and then run ok until it fall on its face at 5200 and blows a lot of black smoke,like a diesel. the red is what the dyno operator said the dyno knows when the car is missing or vibrating. The power is less then i expected too. only 294 with mods in sig. this is w/o the hypertech. it did the same thing with the hypertech installed but it was a little worse with about 10 less hp. Didnt have wideband or fuel pressure gauge and i know that would have helped a lot. The car runs fine other than its too rich and it stutters up high right before it shifts(like on the graph). I was gonna do a pull to 5800 but i let off after it falls out so it only goes to 5700. Sorry the graph is hard to see. thanks for any help.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The slow master is hurting a bit, Its a stange dyno it will read a little lower becasue of the load its not to bad 294 is about 310 on a dyno jet. Might want to do some maintence on her clean your maf check your plugs. If its running rich like that it can hurt your motor by washing your piston bores By any chance do u have ot sims or a rear o2 deleted in your cpu? and I think the rr might be a little to heavy for stock springs not sure though
Old 09-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i want a diff cat-back but it has to wait... i have o2 sims on the rear cats. Never thought about the springs. i've got some 918 springs and a cam waiting to go in.

Search this Thread