Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

June 6th - Royal Pontiac, Buick, GMC, Olds Show in Maryland, Support our Troops!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 08:46 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default June 6th - Royal Pontiac, Buick, GMC, Olds Show in Maryland, Support our Troops!

Guys,

This is a great event for a great cause.

Saturday June 6th we are hosting the Royal GTO club for a large car show full of GMC trucks, Pontiacs, Buicks, and Olds vehicles. Last year the event was a huge success, and this year it's going to be much larger as we are allowing more than just GTOs. Thousands of people will attend, and ALL proceeds will go to Operation Second Chance.

We are clearing off the front lot of our GMC Buick Pontiac dealership for this event, and using space behind the stores if need be.

I want to see some newer American muscle out there. I will probably bring our Syclone, GN, and possibly my T/A, but I really would like to see some later model LS1's there. 04-06 GTOs, Sy/Tys, and GNs would be awsome.

The rain date for the event is Sunday, June 7th.

Any questions please call me at the store 301 948 9111 or email me at cra@kingauto.com

The address to our store is:

King Pontiac Buick GMC
16200 South Frederick Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20877

Thanks,

Conrad
Old 05-09-2009, 08:46 AM
8 Second Club

http://www.operationsecondchance.org/

Please check this out. This event is for a great cause, and we can all have a lot of fun. There will be awards and different car show classes.

To register, please get in touch with me or just stop by the store and pick up a form.

I can also fax a form if need be.

Pre-registration to put your car in the show is $12, and you can register the day of the show for $15. It's FREE to spectate. Once again, all proceeds go to Operation Second Chance.

I will get more info on the prizes and classes soon.

Last edited by FastBlackTA; 05-09-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:58 PM
8 Second Club

To the top!
Old 05-27-2009, 01:58 PM
FormerVendor

that sucks, I will be away that weekend, otherwise we would def. stop down. Hope you have great weather and a huge turn out conrad. best of luck.