Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again. - Page 7 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion



Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2017, 01:53 PM   #121
11 Second Club
iTrader: (29)
 
EDS01SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Hampton Virginia
Posts: 1,015
Default

yup..im still here. car has been down since 2011 but its going back together now
EDS01SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:05 AM   #122
Staging Lane
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MOYOCK NC 27958
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS01SS View Post
yup..im still here. car has been down since 2011 but its going back together now
nice! I have a nice garage with a lift if you need any help getting her back on the road let me know. do you guys still meet up and where like back in the old days? would like to maybe start some get together this summer.
grandsport1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:16 AM   #123
Staging Lane
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MOYOCK NC 27958
Posts: 61
Default

here is a pic of my new ride. 2000 SS 6 speed leather t-top bone stock 2 owner texas car 183k miles

Name:  IMG_5430.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  192.7 KB
grandsport1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:47 AM   #124
11 Second Club
iTrader: (29)
 
EDS01SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Hampton Virginia
Posts: 1,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsport1963 View Post
nice! I have a nice garage with a lift if you need any help getting her back on the road let me know. do you guys still meet up and where like back in the old days? would like to maybe start some get together this summer.
Yeah there are still meet ups in the area. Every Saturday after the weather gets nice again people meet up at the Hardies on Jefferson. That one starts around 5 and people are usually clearing out by 9 or 10. There was one that started later at night(around 11) at planet fitness on Mercury. Not sure if that one is still going though. There are a few on the other side of the water also. If you have Facebook check out the group 757LSX
EDS01SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #125
Staging Lane
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MOYOCK NC 27958
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS01SS View Post
Yeah there are still meet ups in the area. Every Saturday after the weather gets nice again people meet up at the Hardies on Jefferson. That one starts around 5 and people are usually clearing out by 9 or 10. There was one that started later at night(around 11) at planet fitness on Mercury. Not sure if that one is still going though. There are a few on the other side of the water also. If you have Facebook check out the group 757LSX
thanks man ill check it out
grandsport1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 05:49 PM   #126
12 Second Club
 
gyrene2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: newport news Va.
Posts: 2,197
Default

Hey everybody. Blast from the past. Haven't been on here in about 5 years. I was one of the guys who got these HR threads started. Got an 01 SOM SS now. Ol SLWVRT gone. How is everybody? Car has Afew issues. Power steering gonna need to be replaced. Diff leak. Has 139,000 on the clock though so it's expected. Hit me up guys.

Last edited by gyrene2003; 03-26-2017 at 06:02 PM.
gyrene2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:03 PM   #127
12 Second Club
 
gyrene2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: newport news Va.
Posts: 2,197
Default

anybody?
gyrene2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:25 AM   #128
Staging Lane
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MOYOCK NC 27958
Posts: 61
Default

i am down to get together for a meet up
grandsport1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:46 PM   #129
12 Second Club
 
gyrene2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: newport news Va.
Posts: 2,197
Default

Awesome. I'm down. I just need a place where I can get an inspection with no cats. You know anybody?
gyrene2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:49 PM   #130
12 Second Club
 
gyrene2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: newport news Va.
Posts: 2,197
Default

So ed01SS said something about a local Facebook group but apparently I'm not worthy. Tried to join but it's a closed group and they don't seem to want me in. Lol
gyrene2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:11 PM   #131
11 Second Club
iTrader: (29)
 
EDS01SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Hampton Virginia
Posts: 1,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrene2003 View Post
So ed01SS said something about a local Facebook group but apparently I'm not worthy. Tried to join but it's a closed group and they don't seem to want me in. Lol
patience patience lol. shoot me a message with your name and i will post on there to get ya on. they get a lot of spammers trying to get on there so might just be taking a little while
EDS01SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:23 PM   #132
12 Second Club
 
gyrene2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: newport news Va.
Posts: 2,197
Default

I'm good now man. Thanks. Sent one of the moderators a message
gyrene2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:23 PM   #133
12 Second Club
 
gyrene2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: newport news Va.
Posts: 2,197
Default

Thanks though
gyrene2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold crazy2one Parts Classifieds 9 02-27-2017 08:49 AM
wtb one 5364 head windmill Parts Wanted 7 11-24-2016 01:31 PM
Clear bra? ElkySS Appearance & Detailing 9 08-21-2016 07:35 PM
Panhard rod trey0153 Suspension & Brakes 5 01-22-2016 08:42 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: