Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Free Ticket Giveaway Friday August 14th 8.50 Race @ Englishtown

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Free Ticket Giveaway Friday August 14th 8.50 Race @ Englishtown

I figured i would pass this along to everyone. Englishtown is doing a free ticket giveaway for the 8.50 index series race on August 14th, 2009.

Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ would like to offer you our speedy stimulus package for our upcoming 8.50 index series race on August 14th, 2009. Being a valued customer, Raceway Park has put together a Fast, Family, Fun package allowing you redeem FREE tickets from our website. To print your FREE ticket just click here: http://www.racewaypark.com/mydocuments/ticket850.pdf

These Tickets are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
FREE ADMISSION, FREE PARKING,
JUST FILL OUT THE FORM
& YOU’RE IN!!!

Come join us and watch the side by side high speed action as our fastest racers compete in the purest form of American competition…DRAG RACING. Bring the entire family and come cheer on all of our 8.50 Index Series racers as they go from 0 to 150 mph in the blink of an eye down the famous Raceway Park ¼ mile drag strip. Enjoy a fun filled family night with a warm friendly atmosphere for free. Print as many tickets as you like! Bring your family. Bring your friends. Bring your neighbors. Gates open at 5 p.m. action begins at 8p.m.

All you have to do is print out the blank ticket form complete all the info, and bring it to the show.

For a complete schedule of all events head to http://www.racewaypark.com/

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can email us at kbeyerrp@aol.com or dnicholson@racewaypark.com or call us at (732) 446-7800

We look forward to seeing you at the races.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:51 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i would do this but im like 6 hours away