Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

2000 Firebird Formula Ram Air,H/T

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 03:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 Firebird Formula Ram Air,H/T

Not sure if any of you seen this,so I figured I would post it for the local guys. The car is 2 minutes from my house if anyone wants another pic of it. Its super clean except for the front bumper cover has some stress cracks in it. Other than that real clean. Ive never seen that car around here before,only once on RT 100 I seen an older gray haired guy driving a car just like it,not sure if its the same car or not but I dont think theres many around like it. so here it is. Also whats with the car not having a Ram air box? Thats a real GM hood. I guess maybe someone just put the hood on it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Old 11-28-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since it has the stock 16" wheels and stock airbox the hood must have been added. For an LS1 Formula I would leave the stock hood on, but that's me. Looks like it's got 3.23 gears too. If it had T tops I'd rock it. I doubt they'll get 12K for it.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula413
Since it has the stock 16" wheels and stock airbox the hood must have been added. For an LS1 Formula I would leave the stock hood on, but that's me. Looks like it's got 3.23 gears too. If it had T tops I'd rock it. I doubt they'll get 12K for it.
They will drop in price,Ive watched other cars from there that they dropped the price on like crazy that werent selling.