Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

any one in the york PA area that can load me a base line tune?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default any one in the york PA area that can load me a base line tune?

in the next week or two im going to be looking for some one to load me a base line tune on my turbo build..i just need a safe tune so i can fire the car and make sure everything checks out on the car before i take it all the way to have it tuned on a dyno and sumthing dosnt work

not looking for a freebe i will pay
Old 06-01-2010, 08:17 PM
TECH Regular

what year F-body?

I have a license or a few of them. Can throw something in there to let you fire it up and get it to a dyno.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

its a 98 i was talking to your buddy dschmittie1 said u had a liscense for 98 that would be awesome if i could get a safe tune on it...who do you recomend for a really good dyno tune? herd theres this guy coming from FL to pit stop performance in gettysburg thats supposed to be the ****..its going to be a DD car so its gotta be a safe tune not a ragged edge bursting in flames tune haha
Old 06-01-2010, 08:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yoshgixxer
its a 98 i was talking to your buddy dschmittie1 said u had a liscense for 98 that would be awesome if i could get a safe tune on it...who do you recomend for a really good dyno tune? herd theres this guy coming from FL to pit stop performance in gettysburg thats supposed to be the ****..its going to be a DD car so its gotta be a safe tune not a ragged edge bursting in flames tune haha
Jeremy is who I would recommend and he comes to the area every month or 2 over the summer. I know he will be up in 2 weeks again.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

yes jeremy is his name! herd the guy was good..im going to let your buddy (c5kid) take my car when its done and see what he can do with it..if he can get it to make power and be streetable ill be fine with that..then ill put it on a dyno probably york dyno since there close and see what kind of numbers it makes..im preying for 550 whp..
Old 06-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Feel free to give me a call. We can set you up with a file and also a dyno tune.