Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Cyapussy

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 05:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Cyapussy

Well here is the deal

Yes I got pissed off and reported Cyapussy's comments to me becaues they were WAY out of line. Say what you want about my car and make fun of that all you want. But when you bring my personal life into things that goes too far. I know we will all joke and carry on alot joking about each others cars on here but that is where it stays. There is no need to take it further than that.

As far as having issues with the tensioner I sold him. The thread in a post after his first round of bashing me he said I sold him a junk tensioner. This was the first I have heard anything about. So this comes to a suprise to me. When I sold him the tensioner I told him I would even come down and show him how to set it up and use it properly. But he said no he figured it out. So at this point I would have to say maybe he isn't tensioning it properly that he has a problem. But then again I don't know because he has a Problem with me and something I sold him but HE HAS YET TO CALL ME(and this is what he said for me to do if I had a problem) and he has my phone number. So not sure why he feels he needs to attack me personally.

So I don't feel like I am being a crying little bitch when someone comes in here and starts blasting me like that.

So Wagner the ball is in your court if you really have a problem then talk to me.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got my support, you took enough undeserved crap
Old 09-05-2010, 07:04 PM
11 Second Club

my support as well......
Old 09-05-2010, 07:36 PM
9 Second Club

I don't know that guy but I already don't like how he came on here to bash you. It pissed me off and it has nothing to do with me. Dan you have my support.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well took getting a good thread locked for you to finally do this. Clear the air and move on. How do I get my thread unlocked is a better thig to support!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 08:34 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zturd
Well took getting a good thread locked for you to finally do this. Clear the air and move on. How do I get my thread unlocked is a better thig to support!!!
Yeppers, That surely was well on its way to be one of those epic threads. Maybe the next time the OP can make a point to not let things get overly personal in the thread. I have to agree with Lt,Dan here if you got what you think was ripped off you should have made a phone call... I do think it is possible there may have been something wrong with the part. (Hell we are talking used parts here) But I dont know much about the part. I think it could have come back to here is your part back let me have my money back.

Lt.Dan I think you and Waggs need to have a conversation. I agree with the fact if there were a problem with those parts it should have come down to a phone call or a PM. Some people just tend to do things different.

I don`t really know CYapussy well. But have met him a couple times... And wouldnt imagine him to have gone as far as he did in the thread. It is what it is at this point I guess...

I do think somewhere along the line a big hugg should be reached. So lets see those olive branches come out guys.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Teching In

Can't remember the last time I saw a thread get shut down on here.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

The thread should of not got locked, just take care of the person !! That took things to far. Theres a time and place to handle that stuff like mike said a phone call or pm just my 2 cents so lets get the thread opened back up so we can get alot of people to show up and everyone to have a good time !!

Last edited by 1bigcam; 09-05-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Teching In

The old fck gots yur back also , lt dan!!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:34 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1fast bird
I don't know that guy but I already don't like how he came on here to bash you. It pissed me off and it has nothing to do with me. Dan you have my support.
^This...

Happy Labor Day
Old 09-06-2010, 10:15 AM

Old 09-06-2010, 10:16 AM

Take it to PM's. No need to air your dirty laundry in an open forum. If I had saw the other thread, I would have locked it and warned you both about it.