Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Congrats to MANY in the 2011 Pfadt Race Engineering & Mantic Clutch GM EFI Series

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Congrats to MANY in the 2011 Pfadt Race Engineering & Mantic Clutch GM EFI Series

My hat’s off to numerous drivers who ran in the 2011 Pfadt Race Engineering and Mantic Clutch: GM EFI Race Series 15, presented by American Racing Headers, Paxton Superchargers & Comp Cams/FAST… Congratulations!

Steve Ciregna held his #1 position in the SLP Performance bracket and took the 2011 Bracket Championship with Keith Burnham taking the 2011 runner-up position.

Mike Beck went rounds in final events of the season to take the 2011 Championship in the Team East Coast Supercharging 8.90 Index with Jay McCardle taking the 2011 runner-up position.

As for the season finale / double header, which was held on 11/5/11:
Thirty three drivers entered round 1 of the SLP Performance Bracket, presented by Pro Torque / Event #6: Congrats to winner Doug Biereczki and runner-up Louis Calicchia, with semi-finalists Steve Ciregna and Glenn Philpot. Congrats to winner Mike Beck and runner-up Jay McCardle in the Team East Coast Supercharging 8.90 Index, presented by Pfadt Race Engineering, with Mike Beck winning the Paxton Superchargers #1 Qualifier award.

Sixteen drivers entered round 1 of the SLP Performance Bracket, presented by Pro Torque / Event #7: Congrats to winner Ralph Savarese and runner-up Steve Ciregna with Semi-finalists Keith Burnham and John Panuzzo. Congrats to winner Mike Beck and runner-up Robert Wisniewski in the Team East Coast Supercharging 8.90 Index, presented by Pfadt Race Engineering, with Mike Beck winning the Paxton Superchargers #1 Qualifier award.
Many thanks to the sponsors and all the drivers who ran in the series in 2011, many who appear at: http://www.efiracing.com/drivers.html

You can read more, view photos, videos, check points standings, etc., on the web at: http://www.efiracing.com

Once again, Congratulations!

Last edited by Digivex; 11-08-2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:08 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great season everyone! Thank you to all the sponsors for your support!

I met a lot of awesome people, and can't wait for 2012!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1 Melly
Great season everyone! Thank you to all the sponsors for your support!

I met a lot of awesome people, and can't wait for 2012!
Melly, we thought you painted your car and found out you have a few

I am sorry I did not get the chance to meet you at the last event, but think I found some some pics. The entire album is at: http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/...g/GMEFI110511/

Thanks for making it to every event !!!

Old 11-07-2011, 07:41 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha thanks, Dave! My Formula broke a few months ago, but luckily I have a few of these things laying around! Haha
Old 11-07-2011, 08:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 167 Likes on 89 Posts

Damn, that white car looks nice. is it for sale?

Dave, thanks for all you do for the EFI series. You and Vivian work hard and it really shows.

I'm looking forward to next season with a new car - not sure what it will be yet...
Old 11-08-2011, 04:53 AM
10 Second Club

Thumbs up

Congrats again to Steve Ciregna and Mike Beck on your championships, it was a great season of racing.