Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Staten Island/ Brooklyn Mechanics?

Old 10-14-2014, 08:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Staten Island/ Brooklyn Mechanics?

I can't seem to find any mechanic that doesn't just have general mechanic knowledge and most of the mechanics I've been to lack any sort of real troubleshooting techniques. I've spent over 1200 this year alone in repairs that didn't fix my immediate problems. I don't have the space and time to learn to do my own repairs. I would really like to find someone who is familiar with F-bodies as it would make my explanations make more sense when I explain my issues. Any advice on auto repair shops in NYC in general would be helpful, but Staten Island and Brooklyn would be easier for me. I have several jobs that I need done, but I want a knowledgeable trust worthy mechanic(LOL). Also if you're mechanically inclined I'll pay for your services as well.

Last edited by Mikeym718; 10-14-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

What are you looking to have done and what is wrong with the vehicle.... I'm located in Bayridge and have a personal garage I work out of there plus access to auto stuff
Old 10-30-2014, 04:04 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Street Smart" on Utica Ave. Owner name is Charlie and my brother Richie works there as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Staten Island/ Brooklyn Mechanics?