Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Collingdale Performance right outside Philadelphia big thumbs up

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 07:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Collingdale Performance right outside Philadelphia big thumbs up

Just wanted to give Paul a big thumbs up he's been a huge help with my 2010 Shelby GT500 and just did extensive work on my 2000 Pontiac Trans Am very knowledgeable doesn't attempt to upsell you does the work you ask even threw in a few things while he was in there that we're driving him nuts on my Trans Am.

Brought my car in on Saturday needed new rear axles which he diagnosed and I wanted rotors pads wires plugs and a few other things done he estimated it would be done by Friday or Saturday the latest came in on the price he quoted and was done first thing Wednesday morning.

Several months ago I was purchasing a Shelby GT500 from the dealer I paid Paul to look the entire car over while I had it on a dealer tag he spent over an hour with me diagnosing the entire car and told me it was a good buy even suggesed making the dealer replace the tires as they were bad Michelin Tires with broken belt inside making a womp womp noise that I was worried were bad hubs and they ended up getting 2 free tires out of the dealer in the end. Again Paul is very knowledgeable not pushy at all, and for as many times as people go out of their way to leave bad reviews torching companies I think sometimes we forget to praise those who do well.

Quick Reply: Collingdale Performance right outside Philadelphia big thumbs up