Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Any guys in northern nj?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any guys in northern nj?

Sup guys, I'm in northern nj. Just looking for some cool new car people that may be interested in going on some cruises and maybe hitting up Englishtown or Atco from time to time.

Maybe we can use this thread to say what car and location.

C4 Z51 Corvette and Oradell nj area.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im from clifton, just sold my c6z.. c7z coming in the spring. Im down for atco or englishtown in march with my fbody
Old 12-06-2016, 08:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome! Doesn't seem like too many north jersey cars around us lol
Old 12-06-2016, 02:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

I am at Island every week during the season. Also doing Etown points this year.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hopefully this winter goes by quick. I got a few shakedown passes in my CETA trans am in november. Can't wait to get it back with it dialed in!!
Old 02-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Clark NJ, there's about 6 of us that hangout maybe a few more. We all have at least 1 fbody and were always at etown. Great group to hangout with mid 20s to early 30s most of us are.

07 z06
02 SOM ws6
00 ss
98 BGC ws6
Old 02-02-2017, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lou427
I'm in Clark NJ, there's about 6 of us that hangout maybe a few more. We all have at least 1 fbody and were always at etown. Great group to hangout with mid 20s to early 30s most of us are.

07 z06
02 SOM ws6
00 ss
98 BGC ws6
Nice, im 30 as well, few weeks we will get something going on.

I think there are plenty people around, they just don't use the forum as much anymore
Old 02-02-2017, 12:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There are actually a lot of us up here. Including some of your neighbors in Closter, Hackensack, Carlstadt, etc.

I try to get the locals together every few weeks during the season. I could probably rattle off a dozen or so Bergen/Passiac County guys off the top of my head, and then another dozen or so in Morris & Sussex Counties. We're all over.

If you haven't already, go make an account on NJFBOA.org/forums as well.
The club gets together every month, during the winter months it's usually just something simple like Buffalo Wild Wings or GoKarts, where bringing the FBody out isn't as important. But in the Spring/Summer/Fall, there are plenty of shows, outdoor meets, cruises, cars & coffees, track days, etc to keep your FBody calendar busy. Being February, this month we're meeting up at BWW in Rockaway, NJ for lunch/beers on the 26th. Thread here: http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67486

BTW, if you look on the NJFBOA Instagram page, you may even recognize some of the cars & members from your area. I'm in the Wayne area myself, with the blue Firebird in my avatar. Wave if spot me!
Old 02-02-2017, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jersey Mike
There are actually a lot of us up here. Including some of your neighbors in Closter, Hackensack, Carlstadt, etc.

I try to get the locals together every few weeks during the season. I could probably rattle off a dozen or so Bergen/Passiac County guys off the top of my head, and then another dozen or so in Morris & Sussex Counties. We're all over.

If you haven't already, go make an account on NJFBOA.org/forums as well.
The club gets together every month, during the winter months it's usually just something simple like Buffalo Wild Wings or GoKarts, where bringing the FBody out isn't as important. But in the Spring/Summer/Fall, there are plenty of shows, outdoor meets, cruises, cars & coffees, track days, etc to keep your FBody calendar busy. Being February, this month we're meeting up at BWW in Rockaway, NJ for lunch/beers on the 26th. Thread here: http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67486

BTW, if you look on the NJFBOA Instagram page, you may even recognize some of the cars & members from your area. I'm in the Wayne area myself, with the blue Firebird in my avatar. Wave if spot me!
Sounds good. I was on NJFBOA ages ago, haven't been on it in forever though.

Quick Reply: Any guys in northern nj?