Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by badpewter-z
im gonna feel bad for you guys when the pats beat the steelers again
we wont lose twice in the same season to them
Old 01-13-2005, 08:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I love these steelers fans who have one good season and think they're gonna run through the playoffs. We'll see when the jets cover the spread this week against them and possibly beat them. It'll be a good wake up call for all of you. Whoever wins the colts/pats game will be going to the big game. We all know it. Denial is a terrible thing guys.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by OrangeSS
Pittsburgh going to the super bowl
Thats what the steelers thought 3 years ago when we went up to pittsburg in the AFC champ game. They had their superbowl reservations made, but they ended up cancelling them

Then St. louis had their Super Bowl victory Parade setup, and they ended up cancelling their plans as well.

The lesson here is dont overlook your competition. Indy made that mistake yesterday by displaying AFC Champions T shirts and hats on their website. It quickly was removed, but people saw it already.

Hey, may the best team win, and if the pats get knocked out then the best team didnt win

great Football Weekend!!

Last edited by RealQuick; 01-13-2005 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RealQuick
Thats what the steelers thought 3 years ago when we went up to pittsburg in the AFC champ game. They had their superbowl reservations made, but they ended up cancelling them

Then St. louis had their Super Bowl victory Parade setup, and they ended up cancelling their plans as well.

The lesson here is dont overlook your competition. Indy made that mistake yesterday by displaying AFC Champions T shirts and hats on their website. It quickly was removed, but people saw it already.

Hey, may the best team win, and if the pats get knocked out then the best team didnt win

great Football Weekend!!
How true! How true! Pittsburgh and Colts have the POTENTIAL to go all the way to the Superbowl, but FIRST they have to win 2 playoff games in a row. And anyone that takes ANYTHING for granted come playoff time USUALLY ends up going home. Again, that's why they play 'em....WJ
Old 01-13-2005, 11:54 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DarkSideSS
I love these steelers fans who have one good season and think they're gonna run through the playoffs. We'll see when the jets cover the spread this week against them and possibly beat them. It'll be a good wake up call for all of you. Whoever wins the colts/pats game will be going to the big game. We all know it. Denial is a terrible thing guys.
one good season hahahaha thats funny being the colts, jets, and the pats overall franchise record consist of more loses then wins and if u put all those teams together and add up all there super bowl wins they still dont have more then the steelers. Hahahaha Since the 70s I dont think there is a team out there that has been more consistent getting to the playoffs then the steelers have been. The colts is the only team I really have respect for because they know how to draft players like the steelers do unlike the pats and jets, they have to take player from other teams to build a good team. Thats something anyone can do, finding talent that already has proven themselves .
Old 01-13-2005, 12:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

one good season hahahaha thats funny being the colts, jets, and the pats overall franchise record consist of more loses then wins and if u put all those teams together and add up all there super bowl wins they still dont have more then the steelers. Hahahaha Since the 70s I dont think there is a team out there that has been more consistent getting to the playoffs then the steelers have been. The colts is the only team I really have respect for because they know how to draft players like the steelers do unlike the pats and jets, they have to take player from other teams to build a good team. Thats something anyone can do, finding talent that already has proven themselves .
You talk more smack then you back up. I have yet to see facts for any of your rambling. Dont know how to draft players? Ty Law, Ted Johnson, Willie McGinest, Ted Bruschi, lawyer Milloy, Eugene Wilson, Richard Seymore, Terry Glenn, Curtis Martin, Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe, Dion Branch, David Givens, Daniel Graham, Ben Watson, Kevin Faulk, Adam Vinatieri and Troy Brown (remember him, he ran the punt back against the steeler and broker their back in the AFC champ. game). Your team hasnt won since the 70's!!!! Ahahahahaha....better get Bradshaw suited up.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You talk more smack then you back up. I have yet to see facts for any of your rambling. Dont know how to draft players? Ty Law, Ted Johnson, Willie McGinest, Ted Bruschi, lawyer Milloy, Eugene Wilson, Richard Seymore, Terry Glenn, Curtis Martin, Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe, Dion Branch, David Givens, Daniel Graham, Ben Watson, Kevin Faulk, Adam Vinatieri and Troy Brown (remember him, he ran the punt back against the steeler and broker their back in the AFC champ. game). Your team hasnt won since the 70's!!!! Ahahahahaha....better get Bradshaw suited up.

you said it all for me. Patriots know how to win with what they have..they haven't built some huge franchise team like the cowboys and other such teams did back in the day before the salary cap. They just find a way to win. If pittsburg gets lucky big ben will get hurt and a more experienced tommy maddox will play. I wouldn't feel so bad if he was winning since he deserves it .
Old 01-13-2005, 05:59 PM

Ok but the pats still havent proved anything yet. woohoo a couple super bowls win me 4 or five then come run ur mouth to me cupcake. And starting back since 1970 please tell me who has more win and more super bowls. Hahahahaha the pats were what the bangals are now.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Launching!

Can not wait till the games this weekend, this is going to be good!

Go Steelers
Old 01-13-2005, 06:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Ok but the pats still havent proved anything yet. woohoo a couple super bowls win me 4 or five then come run ur mouth to me cupcake. And starting back since 1970 please tell me who has more win and more super bowls. Hahahahaha the pats were what the bangals are now.
.......Have to be smoking crack down there. 1970? Let's get real... Tell me, who are the "bangals"? That some semi-pro team from Pa.?
Old 01-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Launching!

And starting back since 1970 please tell me who has more win and more super bowls.
the cowboys.
Old 01-13-2005, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

just remember belicheck is a offensive and defensive guru he will have guys that you never thought step up
Old 01-13-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I dunno if you've watched football this year but the bEngals aren't that bad. Just like your average team who is rebuilding. All teams go through it. You guys live in the 70's with the steel curtain. Well newsflash like i said in a previous post you're only as good as your last game in the NFL. It's 2005 There's no more steel curtain defense of the 70's. Let's just hope your rookie qb has what it takes.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSideSS
I dunno if you've watched football this year but the bEngals aren't that bad. Just like your average team who is rebuilding. All teams go through it. You guys live in the 70's with the steel curtain. Well newsflash like i said in a previous post you're only as good as your last game in the NFL. It's 2005 There's no more steel curtain defense of the 70's. Let's just hope your rookie qb has what it takes.
ok and I quess u dont know that the steelers have the best reord for getting to the playoffs year after year. One good thing the pats have is they have the best overall record next to the bengals for getting first picks in the draft
Old 01-14-2005, 07:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok and I quess u dont know that the steelers have the best reord for getting to the playoffs year after year. One good thing the pats have is they have the best overall record next to the bengals for getting first picks in the draft
Once again your broke *** logic is making no sense whatsoever. Just stick with your normal posts "pats suck..steelers rule". They sound much more intelligent