Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Raced a 99 Formula tonight

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 03:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Raced a 99 Formula tonight

I was giving a friend of mine a ride in my car. As I was heading back to his house, he lives off the ave I spotted a Pewter Formula. So I commented how hmmmm maybe he wants to run it. So hes behind me so I head towards 24. I move over and he nails it by me. So i follow him hoping he takes the 24 on ramp towards where we normally race. So i tell my buddy if he puts his blinker on to pull over in the breakdown lane we are racing. Sure enough he puts the blinker on and we pull over to the breakdown lane. I see no cars coming so I line up in the highspeed lane under the bridge, he does a burnout, I have no tire to burn

So I stall the car up to about 2500 and I yell On 3 1..2..3 and I launched without spinning but once i nailed it i spun badly so he stood on the side of me, once i shifted into 2nd in the spin, god I love built trannies I started to pull and pull and pull.

All in all it was a fun to race, and we got on the side of each other at a red light and he complimented my car and asked my mods, then I told him my car was forsale for $6500 spread the word

Cant wait to get some tire and let it rip