Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I Suck!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm always polite but it never gets me off. Only talking like a lawyer in court has gotten me off, but that's in court. One time I asked a trooper if he was psychic, he wasn't amused. Well he repeatedly asked me where I had the coke hidden when I've never even touched the stuff. What a jerk that guy was. He had me standing behind my car hands on the back car running...car overheats, pissing out antifreeze won't let me shut it off or shut it off for me. That was total BS. The car was junk after that. I had a 1000 car as an 18 y/o kid and he ruins my car there, nice. Did they teach them that in training? real effective public relations that day. I'll always remember that troopers name. Not that I'll ever do anything about it because I AM a level headed guy, not like that guy.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by shadow

By the way, next time you have a beef with me, please be man enough to bring it to me and leave my "ole lady" out of it.

Thanks
Lighten up I don't have a "beef" I was just busting *****, grow some skin. You brought up you're ole' lady, I just made a joke about refilling whoever's quota for cancelling her ticket as I may have misunderstood, sorry if I did. Not sorry about joking with you though, it's just joking, lighten up.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by shadow
All I was trying to do in my original post was agree with Griff that some cops can be dicks but we're not all that way and offer whatever help I could to him.

Griff I wish you the best.
thank you.
and trust me, i know that not all cops are that way. hell, i think most of them would not have reacted like this guy did. and theres no doubt that there are some truly great cops out there, there are just some that have a complete powertrip once they put that uniform on.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

Also, for the record. Both my wife and I have had a couple of tickets over 30+ years of driving, all WHILE I have been a cop. We've always dealt with them through legal channels via an atty. I've NEVER used my badge or position for personal benefit! I have used the position and a little well placed influence to help out some friends though.

Edited by Shadow for content due to my having a REAL ******' bad day.

It's all good
Old 06-12-2005, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Shooter_Jay
Lighten up I don't have a "beef" I was just busting *****, grow some skin. You brought up you're ole' lady, I just made a joke about refilling whoever's quota for cancelling her ticket as I may have misunderstood, sorry if I did. Not sorry about joking with you though, it's just joking, lighten up.

I can handle the bustin ***** bit, no sweat. As you'll see from most of my post on the subject, I'm not pro-police on every topic. I believe in doing the right thing in a professional manner and the way things should be done.

I didn't bring up MY 'ole lady. That was in the original post that I quotetd. No harm done.

Guess sometimes it's difficult to tell where the jokes end and the BS begins(lol).

For the dude thathad the trooper let his car overheat. We are responsible for both your safety and your property while we have you stopped. If he refused a legitimate request to keep the car from overheating, the department and the trooper would be seeing a lawsuit from me post haste. Thats just bullshit and should never have been allowed to happen.
Old 06-12-2005, 08:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

SHADOW- its good to know that there a few good ones liek yourself that are out there . like you stated in a TRAFFIC citaion thers no reason to go off the person you pulled over . it does suck that the ones that have the huge power trip have to ruin it for the good ones. regardless of the situation i belive the cop should stay calm and proffesional like any other person has to in there proffession
Old 06-12-2005, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

group hug....
good luck in court griff...
good luck on the job shadow...
good luck behind the wheel to me
Old 06-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by griffz28350
cuz i just got ****** annihilated with fines
i was on rte 28 in stoneham, and i come to a redlight. a couple motorcycles(harleys) pull up next to me. i had the cutout open which i pretty much always do, so we made some noise at the light. anyway, the light turns green.we start away from the light casually, and then one of the bikers nails it, so i do too. well at first i thought i pulled him like crazy, then i realized there were blue lights coming out of a parking lot. and apparantley he saw a cop that i didnt. a state cop. so he pulls me over and he gets out the car, and let me tell you, when i say that this guy was pissed, i mean he was ****** pissed. so after he yelled at me for a little bit, he started walking around my car with a fine-toothed comb. he tried getting me for window tint, but thats one of the things on my car that is actually legal. then he got me for the tinted taillight covers, then he says, you got a vanity plate and dont even wanna show it off in the front huh?? so he got me for that. then he gave me some serious **** for my driving to endanger sticker. i dont think he believed me when i told him it is a motorcycle club. tells me to start the car again. then he goes back to his car. after 5 minutes or so he says over the intercom "shut the car off, the fumes are killing me." after around 10 more minutes a Reading cruiser shows up and they talk to each other a little bit. then he comes over to my tires and starts feeling them, and walks back to the state cruiser. so a good ****** 1/2 hour later the state cop comes back and this is what i ended up with. 2 tickets, 1 reads as follows:
-fail to display front plate $35
-tinted covers taillights $35
-tread depth L&R rear bald $70
-total-$140
ticket#2
-harsh altered exhaust $50
-harsh screech of tires $50
-racing 2 motorcycles "didnt bite" $500
-60ish in a 30 $300
-total $900
-Grand Total $1040
then he told me how he couldve charged me with criminal offenses, and said he could have my liscence revoked by tomorrow morning, so im thankful he didnt do either of those. anyway sorry for the long *** rant, but i had to vent a little
sorry griff, i meant to call you today but that ******* SUCKS! rach told me about it when i was recharging my AC. hope a lot of that gets taken off.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

You need to find a wat to "stick it to the man!"