Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

2nd EFA Points Race(4th gen) July 23rd

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 11:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd EFA Points Race(4th gen) July 23rd

Hey guys, just letting ya'll know its only a few weeks before the 2nd event at MIR. Gates will open at 8:30-9am, tech will begin at 9am, and racing should start around 9:30am. All provided the weather is good to go. I advise getting there early, since you will get 1-2 TNT runs, then 2 qualifying runs shortly after which can be used at TNT or the qualifying for the classes. You will be called up in classes for those passes(ex: pure street SI and Mod street LS1).

Cost is 30bucks at the gate and thats all you pay for the event. No pre registering is required. Just show up, say you are with the club race(EFA) and park behind the bleachers once inside the track. I think we had 75 cars at the last shootout a few months ago. I hope the numbers are a lil better since this time hopefully the weather is good.

In case anyone is wondering, the class average ET are as below

Pure street LS1 (11.8-12.2's)
Pure Street LT1 (12.6-13.2's)
Mod Street LS1 (10.3-11.6's)
Mod LT1 ( mid 12's)
Mod PA ( 9.7-11.0's)
Outlaw(9.3-11.0's)

those were just the average ET's we saw for qualifying at the last event. So if you think you have what it takes, then come on down. The rules are fairly easy going for the everyday racer to make this more fun. All quick 8 classes are HEADS UP Pro Tree. The bracket class will be towards the end of the day so once you are done racing the heads up, you can run brackets.

If you have any questions, please post or email me at hdelano@rivnet.net
or visit www.easternfbody.com and check out the message board

more info on the classes and rules can be found here
http://www.fbodycentral.com/forum/fo...p?s=&forumid=4
Old 07-08-2005, 11:48 AM
8 second mod

dont think im making this one. i wish i could, but i have a race here the 16th, my birthday is the weekend of the 23rd, and a race/carshow the weekend of the 30th.

i'll be there in september for sure, and october.
dont miss me to bad you farmer boy
Old 07-08-2005, 03:48 PM
TECH Veteran

who are you?? you act like you know me, but i have no clue who you are;-P HAHAHAHA
have fun man.. you made the trip last time so i wont hold it against ya missing this one. I think Ken and some others are coming down again though.

hopefully this one will go great and wont be rushed
Old 07-11-2005, 08:25 AM
8 second mod

If im not there, it will go perfect with no chance of rain. i have this black cloud that follows me most places i go. lol
have fun, and i realy hope to make it for october