Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone in SE Pa do a crank relearn for me

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in SE Pa do a crank relearn for me

I figured I would do a thread over here as well as the truck section since this seems to be visited a lot more. I recently got my SSS tuned and since I put a new PCM in I need to get a crank relearn. I tried 3 different dealers and they all are tryin to tell me its $90 for this done. One place gave me crap when i said it only takes 10 min how can it be so much. His response was "its a $2000 piece of equipment they have to use." So I gave up on dealers for this to get done. Anyone have EFI Live or a tech 2 in the Lower Bucks County, philly or Mongomery area that can help me out with this. I would greatly appreciate it. I also heard there are other scan tools that can do it but dont know which ones, someone wrote in a post from a while ago that pepboys has a snap-on tool that will work but I dont know. Anyone that can help let me know ASAP please.
Thanks
Old 07-20-2005, 02:52 PM
TECH Addict

Do you still need this? and where are you located?
Old 07-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Launching!

As of right now, yes i still need to get it done. I am waiting to go over to my buddies shop to see if his snap on scanner will do it or not. I believe it will but its just a matter of getting over there. I am located in Lower Bucks County right outside NE philly. Someone else on here might be able to help me out also but the closer for me the better.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Launching!

anyone else???