Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Biker just got up close and personal with one of my 33" tires.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 06:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Biker just got up close and personal with one of my 33" tires.

So I'm driving along in my pick up tonight following 3 bikers. One is acting like a jackass swirving back and forth at 60 mph to the point where he almost dumps it. So down the road we come to an intersection, they are going straight and I'm turing right. As I'm coming up next to him he decides to start this swirving **** again, right into my lane.

Well.....if he was looking for a thrill, he got. I clipped him hard with my rear tire. I'm suprised he didn't go down. I felt two good bumps, one was deffinatly his peg and I'm not sure what the other was. He kept going straight while looking down at his foot so I didn't even bother to stop.

So, what the **** is the point of swirving on your bike? Does it make you a badass, or does it have something to do with this connection to higher being that you get when you buy a Harley?
Old 08-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

harley rider.. enough said.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JL ws-6

Brad!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit Brad, quit screwing around on the streets! Damn you!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

Na, it wasn't him. This poser was wearing an Iron Horse shirt, not a tight pink top with short denim cutoffs.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:54 PM
11 Second Club

ouch, i hope the truck is ok
Old 08-09-2005, 09:03 PM
10 Second Club

My truck is fine other than a bunch of marks on the tire.

My 3rd gen was actually pretty much totalled from a biker losing control while doing a burnout. My dad stopped me from punching the guy when he saw that one of his arms was a prostetic. I wanted to rip the guy's fake arm off and beat him with it.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:37 AM
Race your car!

No lie... if a retarded biker with a fake arm totalled my car because he was abviously being and idiot AGAIN on a bike... he'd be lucky if I only beat him with the arm.. the doecot would most likly be removing it from his ***.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

HAHAHAHA... Real Men ride Rockets!
Old 08-10-2005, 07:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Now I know why nearly every officer I've met (not driving ) calls the bike clowns (people trying to prove darwinism is real) "organ donors"
Old 08-10-2005, 07:11 AM
8 second mod

Harley rider?? you guys are thick headed.
most harley riders now are 40plus years old, and have wifes and kids. i go into houses lawers and Doctors and **** and they ride harleys.
Ive never seen a harley person ride any differant then a honda rider or a Suzuki rider. the guys i see that i cant believe arent dead are my buddies with the rockets. doin wheelies at 90 mph in between cars and ****.
Harley riders, thats like talking about Blacks and spanish people in the terms "Them people" talk about a stereo type.
Trans am people. geesh TA people, you know how them people are.
Give me a brake, the way half the bikes look now chances are pretty good it was a wannabe Harley.
It wasnt the Harley that made him do it, it was probably the lack of common sence that half of Amaricans are lacking!
Old 08-10-2005, 07:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Noyzee
Harley rider?? you guys are thick headed.
most harley riders now are 40plus years old, and have wifes and kids. i go into houses lawers and Doctors and **** and they ride harleys.
Ive never seen a harley person ride any differant then a honda rider or a Suzuki rider. the guys i see that i cant believe arent dead are my buddies with the rockets. doin wheelies at 90 mph in between cars and ****.
Harley riders, thats like talking about Blacks and spanish people in the terms "Them people" talk about a stereo type.
Trans am people. geesh TA people, you know how them people are.
Give me a brake, the way half the bikes look now chances are pretty good it was a wannabe Harley.
It wasnt the Harley that made him do it, it was probably the lack of common sence that half of Amaricans are lacking!
Couldn't agree more with this statement, even thought I ride a Rocket, Its not the type of bike you ride its the lack of common sense/respect that some dont have for their bikes!
Old 08-10-2005, 07:28 AM
8 second mod

its true. its not the bike its the rider
Old 08-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Race your car!

HA! Knew I'd get ya goin on that one Brad.

I just look at alot of the guys I see riding harleys.... either they are dirtbags.... or a snob that wishes they were a dirtbag... and are trying to feed their inner dirtbag with the harley....

rice bikers are no better... they all think that they are the fastest things on the road.... the bikes, yes they are... but 99% of the riders... not even close, which in turn makes them no better then a harley guy, they all wanan be one of the racers on a bike you see on t.v goign around corners at 100 mph... but have not 1/2 a clue what they are doing.

Chill Brad.. just seing how long it would take you to come on here and flame me on that.... took longer then I thought

All in fun.

But, people that ride bikes like that guy mentioned above... are idiots period.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:05 AM
8 second mod

I think the number of idiots on bikes to the number of idiots in cars are slim.
way more idiots and *** holes in cars. the only thing i hate about alot of Bikers are when yur in trafic and they pass. the way i look at it is no reason they should be able to pass, they should sit in trafic as well. But most people that could do it would, even if it wasnt a "biker"
I think those TA people are much worse. LOL
Old 08-10-2005, 08:18 AM
Race your car!

Yeah... you could be right about that. But.. there's also way more cars on teh road too... so that probably has somethign to do with it.. and with metal around you to protect you.. people are braver alot of the time.

Us TA people are bad.. but guys in white z's are no better

Another question to pose..... say you are driving down the road,a 2 lane highway, a bike goes flying by you, between a trailer truck and you, no actual lane, just the space that's there... and as he goes to merge back in your lane, he hits a pothole and wipes out.. now you are going 70 on the highway.... and there's a guard rail on one side after the breakdown lane and in your lane, is the biker tumbling down the road, the lane next to you is a trailer truck locking up his brakes, and in the breakdown lane is his bike, tumbling around, and catching on fire.. you are either gonna have to aim for the biker, or the flaming bike that is most likly gonna explode when you hit it... what to you do? Gonna have to hit one or the other.. whcih to you go for? Reason I ask, is this happened to someone I know... bike went between him and a trailer truck and wiped out....... I wont' say what he did and what happened after until after I get a couple responses.... and think, you have about one second to decide, hit the biker, or the flaming bike that will explode....
Old 08-10-2005, 08:33 AM
8 second mod

the # of bikes to cars is say 1-500
the # of as holes on bikes is 1-20 the # of ******** in cars is 1-5
the flaming bike, i would jam the brakes, and hope for the best.

but heres one for you.

your driving down the street. 2 lanes one each way. and here comes a car in your lane passing a slower car, he goes head on with you. guess what, it happend to someone i know. they are dead now, him and his girl.
it was an idiot going to slow, and an idiot passing the slow person. so it has nothing to do with bikes.

heres another one.
my buddy is stopped at a red light. and a car rams him, and pushes him into the rear of another car, snapped his leg, broke many bones ect ect. that was an idiot in a car. Nothing to do with the biker.
we could go for days.
GM. it was the guy on the bike that was dumb, not the bike. and dont pick on my pink biker shirt!!!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 08:41 AM
Race your car!

I've been hit twice, totalled both the car I was in and my previous pickup.... both drunk drivers.. and get this... ON the same road, accident scene's were about 5 miles apart from one another. Go figure right.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:42 AM
8 second mod

see, it isnt the bike, its the person.
your lucky.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

say you are driving down the road,a 2 lane highway, a bike goes flying by you, between a trailer truck and you, no actual lane, just the space that's there... and as he goes to merge back in your lane, he hits a pothole and wipes out.. now you are going 70 on the highway.... and there's a guard rail on one side after the breakdown lane and in your lane, is the biker tumbling down the road, the lane next to you is a trailer truck locking up his brakes, and in the breakdown lane is his bike, tumbling around, and catching on fire.. you are either gonna have to aim for the biker, or the flaming bike that is most likly gonna explode when you hit it... what to you do? Gonna have to hit one or the other.. whcih to you go for? Reason I ask, is this happened to someone I know... bike went between him and a trailer truck and wiped out....... I wont' say what he did and what happened after until after I get a couple responses.... and think, you have about one second to decide, hit the biker, or the flaming bike that will explode....
Am I allowed to hit the biker for being a waste of life and the bike for the cool fire ball?

Your friend should of been bobbing n weaving.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:27 AM
TECH Apprentice