Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

local sale 1le front sway bar. Checking intrest..

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question local sale 1le front sway bar. Checking intrest..

Well i have a 1.e front sway bar off my 2001 ws6 ta(actually still on the car) and i was going to replace the end links that broke of when i was intalling the new shocks and springs so im now thinking of upgrading to a 35mm front bar. Is there any local intrest in a front 1LE (32mm) bar. Was thinking 100 o/bo let me know(actually help me decide if i should keep the bar or upgrade, cause if someone local wants it ill upgrad). It will come with the stock bushings BUT NO ENDLINKS.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

Where exactly are you located in N. Jersey again? Im very interested in the bar. Depending on how far away I'll even pick it up. Im sure we could arrange something. I have to look into those endlinks and how much it'll cost before I toss you an offer. PM me if you want.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

end links are 20 bucks. Im in edison... The bar is still on the car minus the endlinks and im on the edge of upgrading the bar to a 35mm or just keeping this one and get new endlinks(20 bucks new endlinks---- or 160 for new bar) so if i sell my stock 1le bar for whatever i get for it than use that money for the new one, 160 isnt so bad..