Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Good Shop for install?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 10:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F Body Shop good rec. or no?

I was reading about a shop in Baltimore MD called F Body Central and was wondering if anyone had heard of them or been there. Looking for someone close to install my LT's and Catted Y pipe with a good tune. I live in Charles county MD and am really looking for a GOOD shop that will do Quality work on all of my installs. If anyone has any info (website, number, name) on the shop or any other good rec. I would greatly appreciat it.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Shop for install?

I was reading about a shop in Baltimore MD called F Body Central and was wondering if anyone had heard of them or been there. Looking for someone close to install my LT's and Catted Y pipe with a good tune. I live in Charles county MD and am really looking for a GOOD shop that will do Quality work on all of my installs. If anyone has any info (website, number, name) on the shop or any other good rec. I would greatly appreciat it.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure how far Reading, PA, is for you, but if you are willing to make the drive, Mikey at Rapid Motorsports does very high quality work...I've been to him twice and have been very satisfied with the results and trust him completely.

He's a site sponsor------------------>