Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

whats going on guys?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 07:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question whats going on guys?

ya so ive been gone for about a month now anything really interesting happen? i finally got a chance to get to a computer... stupid *** fort leonard wood :doh: been keeping busy in class, and this week we did unarmed self defense and i almost got a dislocated shoulder. definately have a lot of bruises and DAMN do i hate having handcuffs on. bastards hurt... a lot of classroom stuff, all i gotta say is death by powerpoint.... ugh so let me know whats going on so i can get back up to speed here cant bitch about the weather, its been like 70ish and sunny alll week

Last edited by Humvee z28; 03-04-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:52 PM

Cold and working on cars in the garage with no heat all day.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are you an MP or in training to be one?
Old 03-05-2006, 02:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SmokeySS
Are you an MP or in training to be one?
reclassing to an MP.. bastards made me change my MOS and forced me to go to Germany for 12 to 18 months... rumor has it that we are gonna be headed to Irag or Afganistan halfway through our tour... fun is.
Old 03-05-2006, 03:53 PM

If you do get sent over there, Just be safe. Good luck.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Not too much going on.. parts pile in the basement is growing by the day now.. all going in as the original plan called for

Be safe over there.. kick a couple germans in teh ***, those kraut eating skulls could use it.

As for the land of the great towel, avoid that like a plague.. they are a plague on the world, so treat each and every one of them like they have it... shoot first, don't waste time asking questions. Just shoot another one.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Humvee z28
reclassing to an MP.. bastards made me change my MOS and forced me to go to Germany for 12 to 18 months... rumor has it that we are gonna be headed to Irag or Afganistan halfway through our tour... fun is.
LOL I'm in a similar boat. I made a post about it in the Mil. section. I've been thinking a great deal about choosing 31B. But I see you didn't have a choice in going MP?
Old 03-07-2006, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SmokeySS
LOL I'm in a similar boat. I made a post about it in the Mil. section. I've been thinking a great deal about choosing 31B. But I see you didn't have a choice in going MP?
no the stay killed my BN, was in 242 combat engineer BN. then they tried making me a 11b... ha no thanks, so they said well then ur gonna be an MP and ur going to germany. so i didnt much complain. although like i said it looks like half way in we are going to the box.

JL ive been meaning to try to give ya a call, but ive been way to busy. my car should have a nice insulated trailer to be living in in a week or so.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:19 AM
Race your car!

Cool on the trailer man. I should have a garage at my house before the end of the summer.. waiting to hear back from contractor #1 for an estimate. Car's going in probably teh first week of april for the swap Shocks are here, they showed yesterday, and the stuff from summit should be here this week, probably today or tomorrow.

I'm usuallly home after 6, but thursday I am going out that I know.... try giving me a call, if I'm not home leave me a message whenI can call ya back. How's things going down there at fort hillbilly anyway?
Old 03-08-2006, 07:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Cool on the trailer man. I should have a garage at my house before the end of the summer.. waiting to hear back from contractor #1 for an estimate. Car's going in probably teh first week of april for the swap Shocks are here, they showed yesterday, and the stuff from summit should be here this week, probably today or tomorrow.

I'm usuallly home after 6, but thursday I am going out that I know.... try giving me a call, if I'm not home leave me a message whenI can call ya back. How's things going down there at fort hillbilly anyway?
oh its great weather is back up to 60 plus degrees, humid and some nasty *** thunderstorms. they gave us a tornado advisory for tomorrow, should be fun. i got to go out on simulated patrols and respond to incidents today. real good training, although it was are final test and we only had one practice session on monday. only downside it was the sign on the side of the car that said MP Student. LOL
Old 03-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Race your car!

Sounds like everything's good there. Lots of good going on up here too.. everyone's making big power and are geting ready for the summer..... wish you were gonna be around. Be safe in the kraut castle this summer man.. look foreward to ya coming back for a week...