Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

paypal question need help

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default paypal question need help

does pay pal limit the amout of money you can recieve per month in there account? I was told a personal account (not the upgraded one's) can only recieve 500 dollars per month in there acount but can't find anything at paypal to support this. or is there a fee if you get over so much money? thank's for the help. I'm a little worried somebody is tring to scam me and want this verified.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:43 PM
9 Second Club

I know there is a limit on the amunt you can spend & recieve, I had to upgrade mine... But I'm not sure on the exact limits.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Regular

that's what he was saying and I was wanting to make sure. I personaly don't use it much and never found any of the limit's
Old 06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

There is a limit to the amount of money you can withdraw from your account $500. There are some steps to override this limit. If you click "view your limits" by where it lists your account balance you can be directed to these steps. I think one of them is providing your Social or another valid credit card, can't remember. For example, if you recieve a payment of 1000, you can only transfer $500 in a month to your bank account. You'll have to wait another month before you can tranfer the remaining $500 to your bank account. Or you can override your limits as I mentioned above.