Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone near Danbury, CT?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i just checked out the z28 today and it doesnt look like it has been taken care of..the place was closed cuz its sunday and the window in the car was open..the inside of it smelt like ****, the leather seats were really worn, the front bumper didnt line up right with the headlights, the sideview mirror was replace and not painted so it looked like crap and the whole car just didnt look right. so i guess ill be stickin with the GTP unless i find another LS1 or LT1 for a decent price.

And mssingkid my GTP is a black coupe, if you ever saw me you would prolly know cuz im the only grand prix around here w/ an exhaust and my supercharger is well...really loud haha
Old 07-30-2006, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2KblkGTP
well i just checked out the z28 today and it doesnt look like it has been taken care of..the place was closed cuz its sunday and the window in the car was open..the inside of it smelt like ****, the leather seats were really worn, the front bumper didnt line up right with the headlights, the sideview mirror was replace and not painted so it looked like crap and the whole car just didnt look right. so i guess ill be stickin with the GTP unless i find another LS1 or LT1 for a decent price.

And mssingkid my GTP is a black coupe, if you ever saw me you would prolly know cuz im the only grand prix around here w/ an exhaust and my supercharger is well...really loud haha
That sux, i was in Puerto Rico last weekend and found a 98 Trans Am A4, sticker said 6400, i was like what?! Turned around to take a look at it, huge gap in the bumper, fenders didn't seem to match up to the doors.. doors didn't match to the rear panels.. car didn't have the little black triangle by the door so i knew it was repainted.. so much for a bargan.. You'll find one when the time is right.. don't settle for a POS.. Can't say i recall seeing your car around... does it have tinted windows, custom plate, decals..?
Old 07-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Teching In

the exterior is stock so you prolly wouldnt notice me haha but i like it that way...whenever i see a TA or something like that i usually give it a little gas so that could be one way to point me out haha
Old 08-02-2006, 01:26 PM
On The Tree

I live in danbury, and yes, its very boring... in my opinion marcus is not that great. there are a couple bars, but they all suck, and yes, everything does close pretty early, ~2. What are you up here for?
Old 08-02-2006, 04:37 PM
10 Second Club

Training for Pitney Bowes.

I'm outta here on Friday morning. Sorry man, this place sucks as well as the majority of the population (us not included in that profile )
Old 08-03-2006, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

I live in Mahopac NY....its 30 minutes from the Danbury Mall. Hey if you go to the city again go to canal street. I got my g/f a $400 coach bag for $40. Not a bad deal.