LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Eastern Members (https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-members-56/)
-   -   Reading,Pennsylvania(we need F-bodies!!!) (https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-members/552370-reading-pennsylvania-we-need-f-bodies.html)

z28misfit 08-02-2006 03:07 PM

Reading,Pennsylvania(we need F-bodies!!!)

Anyone from around the Reading area of PA. Can be Topton, Fleetwood,Oley,Muhlenburg anywhere near Reading. Some of us F-body owners in this area like to hang out on weeknights (mostly Friday night through Sunday) near the Ritas Italian Ice on 5th street highway in Muhlenburg,PA. The problem is there is not enough of us and too many imports at this place. If we can get more people with muscle cars to show up it would be great.It would even be nice to find a different spot to sit at so the cops don't always have to hassle us. THANKS EVERYONE.

dogger 08-02-2006 03:12 PM

I was there twice this summer with matt lamb(buddy of mine) I don't get to reading much though.I have a red z with side exit exhaust if you saw it you'd probly rember it. lamby is the nut with the 03 cobra with the bat wing on it.

z28misfit 08-02-2006 04:07 PM

Yeah I know who you are talking about. We usually hang out together down there when I see him. My name is Dustin by the way. Just tell him you were talking to the kid with the cammed up 99 red z28, he'll know who you're talking about. Always trying to get me to race him

dogger 08-02-2006 04:20 PM

so your the one I want to see. he told me about your car and I was wanting to know what cam your running? I've got a tr227/224 I'm going to put in after I put in my headers and get the syncro's replaced in the tranny.I might just have to stop by friday if your going to be around. and he doesn't need to run you I got a car to spank him good if I can get him to get the car out and run. one of my buddies has a worked over 5.0 running about 16 psi on a stock bottom end(tring to blow it) that car is the fastest car I've been in and I've been in a few 10 sec car's.

btw saturday I'm going to nhra crazy's place to hand out in the evening if your interested in going you could hook up and ride with me.

z28misfit 08-02-2006 04:36 PM

I'm running the G5x4 cam as of now. Never quite sure what I want to do next. I might be out Friday night after Maple Grove. I would like to try and run again, this time hopefully I don't break anything again in the 60 foot.I don't know who nhra crazy is but if I see you Friday I can let you know. I think I have a cruise night I'm going to Saturday in Oley.

z28misfit 08-02-2006 04:41 PM

If I dont see you Friday night at all, just ask somebody down there for my cell #. Look for a red camaro with a trans am hood on it and black ZR1 wheels, he should have my #. His name is Jason btw. Matt doesn't have my # yet and I dont have his.

CamaroSS621 08-03-2006 08:36 AM

west chester is a bigger hangout. much more cars there. worth the drive

dogger 08-03-2006 05:28 PM

wester cheaster is a hour from me so I probly won't ever make it there.
misfit. if you pm me your number I can call you later this week if you want about meeting up. I can be out farly late friday night. btw nhra crazy's get together if pretty much for everyone here on the board as I understand it to get together and meet everyone and hang out. I've meet a couple guys from his way but I'm hopping to meet more.

StealthFormula 08-03-2006 11:46 PM

Sept. 2nd I'll be moving to the PSU Berks Campus which is in or considered Reading I think?? but anyways I'm down for meeting up then and I'll def be at Maple Grove here and there.

mikey 08-04-2006 07:08 AM

I'm in birdsboro about 10 minutes east of Reading. Stop by sometime.

Mikey

z28misfit 08-08-2006 01:26 PM

who are you telling to stop by sometime?

z28misfit 08-08-2006 04:31 PM

For any of those who've seen us in the area, we no longer are alowed at the Rita's Italian Ice. Everyone goes right down the street to the Arby's parking lot. It's alot bigger and supposedly the cops told everyone to go there since there is no signs up saying "no loitering".

Whitez406 08-09-2006 08:23 PM

5th street is a crash man. Dont speed in the parking lot over at arbys i got hammered by them over them. How is corys car coming? Jasons? Matt still saying that he beat me? lol

z28misfit 08-12-2006 09:11 AM

Cory's car is done with the gears and so is Jason's. I haven't talked to Matt lately. I went down to 5th street Friday night and no body was out. I saw Jason at Ritas and as soon as I shut my car off a cop pulled up and told us too leave. I guess there is no spot to hang out down there anymore. So what's new with the Camaro?

z28misfit 08-29-2006 01:32 PM

5th street is really going to suck now that school is back in. I'm sure most of the crowd that was always there still have school yet. Besides it's time too find a new spot. Half the kids there are morons anyway.