LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Eastern Members (https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-members-56/)
-   -   2002 Corvette Black M6 (https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-members/560859-2002-corvette-black-m6.html)

Sk8runeg 08-17-2006 02:33 PM

2002 Corvette Black M6
 
I am selling a 2002 Black/Tan M6 Corvette. The car has 28,088 miles on it. I got the car mid-2004 and now it is just not practical for me to have. The car is 1SB optioned, and is bonestock except for a K&N air filter. I also installed an auto-dimming rear-view mirror with garage controls built in. The car is in great shape, there are a few scratches though. The car looks amazing when I detail it, and I dont even buff it. The car runs absolutely perfect, has never been to the track, and has been babied since I got it at 18,000 miles.

I am asking $30,500 OBO for it, but I would like to move it fairly quickly as I have another car my eye is on.

The car is located in Chelmsford, MA. I can be reached at (978) 758-9947 or at [email protected]

(click on pics)
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/57/457...1ysdvmJ_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/24/24/...1jhskTy_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/32/32/...1IHpMGf_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/59/59/...1XyqPys_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/28/28/...1cCvdVS_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/32/33/...1YMJmGb_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/32/32/...1JEkiFC_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/24/24/...1JbdGYk_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/57/657...1HPPvhk_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/34/34/...1lPUkdq_th.jpg
http://thumb11.webshots.com/t/57/757...1fFRyOe_th.jpg

speedingpenguin 08-29-2006 11:30 AM

Why is your dad selling his corvette?

PurEvl 08-29-2006 12:04 PM

30k for an 02 c5....good luck with that, and if its your dads, then dont post like its yours :jest:

I would get it up on ebay, lots of suckers on there

ynkssws6 08-29-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurEvl
30k for an 02 c5....good luck with that, and if its your dads, then dont post like its yours :jest:

I would get it up on ebay, lots of suckers on there

:werd: that's what Nautalis wanted for his zo6

F-Bobby 08-29-2006 12:38 PM

that is his fathers car.

davered00ss 08-29-2006 01:55 PM

Don sold his procharged 02 C5 for close to that. Nautilus is selling his 02 Z06 for that. Good luck.

lilstephsls1 08-29-2006 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F-Bobby
that is his fathers car.

:jest: I love it! what a joke!

Nautilus 08-29-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurEvl
I would get it up on ebay, lots of suckers on there

Not enough of them... Vette's aren't bringing what they were only 3-4 months ago... Bidding on my Z06 only went up to $28.5 :bang:

lilstephsls1 08-29-2006 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nautilus
Not enough of them... Vette's aren't bringing what they were only 3-4 months ago... Bidding on my Z06 only went up to $28.5 :bang:


Maybe you would do better in spring if you can help keeping the car that long. I am sure there will be a good amount of buyers then as opposed to now. It's almost like selling school books a few weeks before a semester as opposed to halfway through ;)

Nautilus 08-29-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilstephsls1
Maybe you would do better in spring if you can help keeping the car that long. I am sure there will be a good amount of buyers then as opposed to now. It's almost like selling school books a few weeks before a semester as opposed to halfway through ;)

I know, but I'd rather give up a couple bucks and make room in the garage before snow falls...

Tracer X 08-30-2006 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilstephsls1
Maybe you would do better in spring if you can help keeping the car that long. I am sure there will be a good amount of buyers then as opposed to now. It's almost like selling school books a few weeks before a semester as opposed to halfway through ;)

So true! Now is the worst time to try and sell a sports car. If you can wait till the start of spring, the market (especially the vette one) really picks up. The starting price does seem high though.

The Alchemist 08-30-2006 10:40 AM

That price does seem high. A local dealer had a 2003 with 9600 miles and was selling it for $28,900. To bad it was an automatic or I may have jumped at it.

PA Z06 08-30-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
That price does seem high. A local dealer had a 2003 with 9600 miles and was selling it for $28,900. To bad it was an automatic or I may have jumped at it.

hmmm not sure, his car is a year older, 3 times the miles, and is more $


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.