Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

New Jersey f-bodys

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jersey f-bodys

any f-bodys in NJ? when i used to live up there i remember alot of them were there. is it all rice there now or did fbodys hold their own?
Old 09-26-2006, 01:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT1-DAN
any f-bodys in NJ? when i used to live up there i remember alot of them were there. is it all rice there now or did fbodys hold their own?
meee!!! come over to njfboa.org. thats where most of them are. i'm over by new brunswick by the way. i go to rutgers. where you from?
Old 09-26-2006, 04:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by qwikz28
meee!!! come over to njfboa.org. thats where most of them are. i'm over by new brunswick by the way. i go to rutgers. where you from?
i was born in jersey city and i lived there for 17yrs. then i moved to woodbridge and was there for about 4yrs. now i live in central fla.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

central florida sucks. move to a coast...then again, i think nutley sucks much worse. only perk is that i'm 15 minutes from the lincoln tunnel
Old 09-26-2006, 05:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iamsickofitall
central florida sucks. move to a coast...then again, i think nutley sucks much worse. only perk is that i'm 15 minutes from the lincoln tunnel
what makes you say central fla. sucks? and why does nutly suck?
Old 09-26-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LT1-DAN
what makes you say central fla. sucks? and why does nutly suck?
I spent about half of my summers as a youth (ages 7-15) down in the New Port Richey area. The only thing I ever found attractive about central Florida was Disney. I guess i'm just biased tho...never really had a total experience of central Florida.

As far as Nutley goes...taxes are too high and there are no benefits received from them.

whoopdie doo, we just got a new turf football field - what about the 4 inch deep craters up and down most of the Municipal roads in the town? The townspeople and people in city hall just have their priorities totally backward. I'm really starting to develop a hatred for guidos (which half of my family is), but that could be because I'm just a punk who aspires to be a rich redneck with lots of redneck toys.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:57 PM
mcG
TECH Resident

south jersey here right outside of philly
Old 09-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Banned

hi...
Old 09-26-2006, 07:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iamsickofitall
I spent about half of my summers as a youth (ages 7-15) down in the New Port Richey area. The only thing I ever found attractive about central Florida was Disney. I guess i'm just biased tho...never really had a total experience of central Florida.

As far as Nutley goes...taxes are too high and there are no benefits received from them.

whoopdie doo, we just got a new turf football field - what about the 4 inch deep craters up and down most of the Municipal roads in the town? The townspeople and people in city hall just have their priorities totally backward. I'm really starting to develop a hatred for guidos (which half of my family is), but that could be because I'm just a punk who aspires to be a rich redneck with lots of redneck toys.
last time i checked the whole state of nj is over taxed and property taxes are way out of control. i dont think it is just nutley. i always heard that nutley is one of the nicer towns in nj. you sound pretty young the best advice i can give you is always be proud of what you are and where you come from. and always remember, "home is where you make it" there really is no perfect place! and cheer up the whole world is not out to get you.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NewCar
hi...
hello
Old 09-26-2006, 08:03 PM
TECH Regular

Central Jersey shore area here. Although i'm in Vermont for school now and the cars stored in the garage back home.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like cheese
Old 09-26-2006, 11:17 PM
11 Second Club

There are quite a few F-bods here in NJ