Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

RAM clutch and Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel

Old 05-01-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default RAM clutch and Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel

I'm listing this here to give my east coast buds first shot and to possibly avoid shipping.

I've got a Ram Powergrip HD clutch and Fidanza aluminum flywheel. Here's the deal, I installed it in my friend's C6. I've got the same set up in mine. The Ram's chatter for the first month until you beat them into submission. Despite this, and letting him drive mine, which is almost as chatter free as a strong clutch can get, he decided it was just too much for him. The pedal is pretty heavy on the Ram and he went with the LS7. That thing will not hold any power. This set up grabs like absolute hell. I'm not saying its the best thing out there, but it is pretty damn good and holds my 500rwhp without blinking an eye.

I was saving this as a backup but I doubt that I will need it anytime soon and my girlfriend NEEDS an engagement ring. Its an HD and aluminum flywheel for an LS1 car. Again, this is not a C6 flywheel, its the LS1. I also have the slave spacer that is needed to use this on an Fbody car. The clutch literally has maybe 400 miles on it tops. Oh, it has also been balanced as a unit and had pins installed to ensure proper orientation. That's like a $100 right there. If somebody can use this let me know. The clutch is like $380 and the flywheel is close to $400 if I'm not mistaken. I'll take $500.

Search this Thread