Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Bull Run Week 8: 05-01-07

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Bull Run Week 8: 05-01-07

Let me start off by saying wow!

I was rather impressed with this week's show. Even though there are less teams, there are still people working together. As one of the Charger guys say it, the other teams want the T/A, F-150, and the Charger to be in the finals. I can definitely see that, especially if one of them gets the top spot and chooses the challanges.

Even though it blew up in their face, project poison arrow could have been the best idea ever, or the worst. For the two idiots in the Lotus, it was the worst. If they had not messed up soooooo bad they would not have been eliminated. Although I wanted the olds out bad I think it was better the Lotus is out now, they will drive 130mph+ and could really screw stuff up in the next few events.

Next weeks episode looks interesting as something happens to the Charger boys and now they may need the Olds's help, thats sucks eh?

Discuss!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Show was great. I was laughing at the whole project poison thing. Those guys are jack asses. I was actually glad to see them go. But they were pretty entertaining.

Team TA is good. Mike Alsop has a good sense of direction and thinks fast.

Team Charger or Olds I think are next to go...cant decide which one I predict though.

I think in the end it will be F150 vs. TA and the TA will stomp them in any challenge. We will just have to wait and see.

Next weeks preview looked good too. Looks like the charger breaks or something. Cant wait!
Old 05-02-2007, 10:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

by looking at the previews, it looks like the TA doesn't have to participate in the challenge next week.

i really want to see that olds go in a bad way and i'm glad the lotus is out of the way. that poser was really pissing me off.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Either I wanted the Lotus guys off or get in a fist fight in the car and run off a cliff.