Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

For Immediate Release: TT Performance Parts Inc. announces TTP Race Car Fabrication

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Immediate Release: TT Performance Parts Inc. announces TTP Race Car Fabrication

Passaic, NJ - September 24th, 2007: TT Performance Parts Inc., 453 Van Houten Ave / Passaic, NJ 07055, would like to announce the grand opening of our fabrication business. The new business will be a DBA of the main TT Performance Parts Inc., and is to be named TTP Race Car Fabrication.

TTP Race Car Fabrication is the new stronghold of TT Performance Parts Inc., and will be the focus of our present and future projects. The focus of TTP Race Car Fabrication is to serve the community with full custom metal fabrication. From simple metal fabrication work to full chassis race car platforms built. Anything from a 4-point harness bar to a certified tube chassis for low 6 second passes. Sheetmetal fabrication done in-house whether it's to make a firewall for a fuel cell or a polished radiator support bracket. Looking for a full custom exhaust? Any exhaust combinations up to 5" can be completed in-house. Need a custom turbo header for any application? We'll be able to help you out.

We will continue to serve the LSx community with our vast experience and knowledge on the GM Gen III/IV motors. We are bringing the race car community a shop that can offer the customer a full built chassis, glass body, metal fabrication, engine building, wheel horsepower readouts via our Dynojet 224x and full custom tuning all done in-house.

I would like to announce a couple of near future goals for TTP Race Car Fabrication:

- Production catback bolt-on systems.
- 2005/06 GTOs. True dual setup for reasonable pricing. A lot of the current catbacks offered are at high rates, we'd like to bring the GTO guys an affordable system that sounds great and makes power.
- 1997-2004 C5 Vettes. Very tame True dual setup with electronic cutouts for when you need to scare off the occasional snake or pony.
- 1998-2002 F-Bodies. True dual setup for over the axle and full exhaust tips (2.5" and 3" systems)

- Production turbo kits.
- Reasonably priced turbo kits for Honda "B" series motors.

- Production rollbar/harness bars.
- C5/C6 Vettes: Harness bar for 5-point harness installation.
- GTOs: Jig-notched 6-point rollbar applications.

These are not the only plans that we have for TTP Race Car Fabrication, but a few of our immediate future plans.

Thanks to our current and future customers for allowing us to serve the community better as we expand into different ventures.

Sincerely,

Matt Sorian
- President/Secretary/Treasurer TT Performance Parts Inc, DBA TTP Race Car Fabrication.

Last edited by TTPMatt; 09-24-2007 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TTPMatt

- Production turbo kits.
- Reasonably priced turbo kits for Honda "B" series motors.
SWEET!!! Actually that's the one thing I don't think I'll ever need, but every other thing in that post sounds awesome. Now all I need is some money.

Good luck with the new area of business Matt, if the quality is anything like your current business, I'm sure you will do well.

-Gary
Old 09-24-2007, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

you wouldn't happen to be hiring would you? sounds like a sweet place to work/learn/and meet some cool people!
Old 09-24-2007, 08:40 PM
9 Second Club

All the best 2 you and your crew. Good luck with it.

Mark
Old 09-25-2007, 08:45 AM
TECH Regular

look into making custom intake/exhaust manifolds. exhaust,cages, etc... for dsms!!
Old 09-25-2007, 10:35 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good luck Matt....
Old 09-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Banned

Thanks guys! I wanted to refocus the business aspect to contour with the new demands of my current and future customers. Like I said, I will continue to do what we do now but on a bigger project scale than before. The big projects that come to TTP need to be taken care of on a quicker basis, and when we need to support 15-20 additional installs per week, it takes a lot of time away from the projects. For example, a ground up motor install, rear, etc. with a 1-off custom turbo kit can be completed in 2-3 weeks time if all attention is given directly to that car. These kind of major builds are what we are focused upon now. If you need a race car built asap, we can contour to those needs.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

will george be using his expertise in this area?

is that TD system for fbodies the one you showed us awhile back?
Old 09-25-2007, 07:05 PM
On The Tree

Good luck with the new business Matt. I also want to thank you and your crew for building me a bad *** motor. This thing is just crazy on the street. Can't wait to get to the track. Oh and don't forget to let me know about that TD.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

get to work on the true affordable duals for a f body or i will have to ban you
Old 09-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Banned

Good luck with the new business Matt. I also want to thank you and your crew for building me a bad *** motor. This thing is just crazy on the street. Can't wait to get to the track. Oh and don't forget to let me know about that TD.
Thanks Mike.. I can't wait to see the track numbers

thechef: Hey dude.. I sure plan on it don't worry !!! I just placed a stocking order of 4130, aluminized steel and 304-ss. We have 600 feet plus coming of 4130 in various sizes from 3/4 to 1 3/4 in various wall thicknesses to meet nhra mandates. We also have a bunch of 2.5", 3.0", and 3.5" stainless and aluminized tubing coming, over 800 feet of exhaust pipe. I am looking to put together 2 different TD systems, one that is dumped before the axles and one that continues all the way to the back. Both will be offered in aluminzed and 304-SS.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

Congrats Matt!!! Its great to see you expanding.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TTPMatt
Thanks Mike.. I can't wait to see the track numbers

thechef: Hey dude.. I sure plan on it don't worry !!! I just placed a stocking order of 4130, aluminized steel and 304-ss. We have 600 feet plus coming of 4130 in various sizes from 3/4 to 1 3/4 in various wall thicknesses to meet nhra mandates. We also have a bunch of 2.5", 3.0", and 3.5" stainless and aluminized tubing coming, over 800 feet of exhaust pipe. I am looking to put together 2 different TD systems, one that is dumped before the axles and one that continues all the way to the back. Both will be offered in aluminzed and 304-SS.

sweet all the way to the bumper first please
Old 09-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

Just talked to Tristate tube.. Looking good for my 1000 foot tube order

We're setup on the 4130 also, just have to go drive out and pick it up.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 214 Likes on 95 Posts

You guys continue to rise to the occassion, I have to say I'm impressed in the direction you're taking your business. I'll def be in line for a TD setup once everything is set up etc (and a full tune too)...
Old 09-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Banned

Thanks cdubbzz...

I was getting rid of one of our 2-post lifts so we could support another drive-on service lift to be able to properly complete cars on a level lift, but then we went one step further.. Sealed the deal yesterday for a new full alignment lift, turntables, jack beams with the new snap-on visualiner 3D2 alignment machine. We will be able to do any "regular" car alignments, have custom specs setup for road race, drag race, lowered cars, etc. Also have a set of 4-wheel scales coming so we can corner balance cars.

Making some big moves here @ TTP, bare with us for the first few weeks as we get setup.