Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Another reason Women shouldnt be in Fbody's

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98NATA
Yea i agree, the women i see usually just dont take care of them, which is much better than number of guys who wreck them tryin to be badasses
Which draws the conclusion that you've never met me My WS6 is kept in MINT condition. Washed every week and waxed every 2 months. No need to drive like an ******** on the street....racing is legal at the track Hopefully that chicks ok...that was a pretty serious crash. Poor F-body
Old 10-26-2007, 06:14 PM
TECH Resident

men crash more of them because statistically more men drive them....that's like saying more soccer moms crash mini vans....
Old 10-26-2007, 06:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Being one of the dumb *** males that has wrecked a camaro I guess I would not poke fun at the girls.

On another note I think I might have seen that car before, really hard to tell but i was at the epping last year on chevy day and there was a blond girl with a VERY clean black SS. Hope it wasnt that one, that car was nice.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think most girls with LS1s are car chicks. If they weren't, they'd have just gotten the 6 banger or a BMW. I know lots of "tee-hee-hee, did I do that?" ditzes that have gotten in multiple accidents and didn't give a ****, but the few ladies in V8s I know are the opposite of that.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

i just hope the poor girl is going to make it. anyone can wreck a 300+ hp car. all it takes is one mistake. who knows she could have been run off the road or sumthin. i took my girlfriend to test drive some trans am's and she respected the car so much, i had to make her get out so i could push it a little bit. i wonder if she was a forum member?? i hope she can drive another f-body when she wakes up!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:50 PM
12 Second Club

Bad Hit
Old 10-26-2007, 08:55 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah that sucks, but it doesn't matter that it was a chick. Plenty of kids smash up these cars, mustangs, imports, etc.

I bought my '02 TA brand new when I was 16 years old. I drive it hard, and always have. It's never been crashed. I know more kids who have crashed cars, then those who haven't.

Some people can drive, some can't. It's called an accident for a reason however... Could go either way.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

Today was definetly a bad day for a car like that to be on the roads considering it rained all day and the roads were slick. Hopefully shes ok.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Bow94z
hope you never crash your f-body buddy...some things just shouldn't be said out loud let alone on a forum that women are on as well....IT'S F&%CKING 2007!!! not the stone age
Old 10-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Launching!

Has nothing to do with being a guy or a girl. There are bad drivers in both. With that said I hope she makes it. It looks to be a fatal accident.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

wow you guys dont understand the scarcasm behind it...i only say it cause i know some other females that have bang'd up some Fbody's due to being careless

no reason to get worked up over it, and from what I hear on a local board, she drives like a nut, and the people who know her saw it comming

and for one, i dont drive like an *******, i worked too dam hard for this car to mess it up like this....even though many ppl on the road **** me off, i still keep my cool cause of serious situations that occur like this one. Apparenlty she tried passing somebody on a non passing area...so nothing good can come out of that!

Last edited by Bow94z; 10-27-2007 at 08:08 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:17 AM
TECH Resident

Also being someone who has crashed one.. I can say that not all accidents are faulted by the driver. Some idiot pulled out in front of me, I had dr's and no front sway bar on, TOTALLY dry street, no problems at all, I steered around the *** end of him- then lost my back side, pulled it back around, only to go too far. Lost it into a telephone pole. I wasn't driving overly agressive, some idiot just thought I was turning without my blinker :doh:

I pretty much hate when people generalize. I would really love for you to say that outloud in front of me- you'd probably have a fist in your face. I just dont stand for sweeping generalizations like that.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Specialized
Also being someone who has crashed one.. I can say that not all accidents are faulted by the driver. Some idiot pulled out in front of me, I had dr's and no front sway bar on, TOTALLY dry street, no problems at all, I steered around the *** end of him- then lost my back side, pulled it back around, only to go too far. Lost it into a telephone pole. I wasn't driving overly agressive, some idiot just thought I was turning without my blinker :doh:

I pretty much hate when people generalize. I would really love for you to say that outloud in front of me- you'd probably have a fist in your face. I just dont stand for sweeping generalizations like that.

Im not saying it was ur fault, but think about whats highligthed

and i hope ur over 6'5 to get that fist in my face

Last edited by Bow94z; 10-27-2007 at 08:33 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Specialized
I would really love for you to say that outloud in front of me- you'd probably have a fist in your face.
Uhhh... you obviously haven't met Bow94z. Or maybe you have a death wish?

Anyways...

The driver is in ICU. She's still in critical condition, unconscious and on a ventilator. Broke numerous bones. It has been rumored that speed is involved and driving on something other than normal street tires. Coupled that with the type of back roads here in Bucks and Montgomery counties and steady rain conditions, it is a recipe for disaster as shown.

I think the focus should be having her and family in your thoughts and prayers, know what I mean.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by greg_74
I agree that men are better drivers,.
i cant even believe i just read that!
Old 10-27-2007, 09:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

it's simple math

Women Drivers + fast car - what everyone thinks = disaster
Old 10-27-2007, 09:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CamaroTrish
i cant even believe i just read that!
+2!!
Old 10-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Yeah that sucks, but it doesn't matter that it was a chick. Plenty of kids smash up these cars, mustangs, imports, etc.

I bought my '02 TA brand new when I was 16 years old. I drive it hard, and always have. It's never been crashed. I know more kids who have crashed cars, then those who haven't.

Some people can drive, some can't. It's called an accident for a reason however... Could go either way.

u bought a new $32,000 car when u were 16? grandma leave ya some dough? damn. my family sucks. lol
Old 10-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

o, and i hope the girl is aiight.
i wrecked one too. it blows. i was stupid.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:23 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 97transam
Uhhh... you obviously haven't met Bow94z. Or maybe you have a death wish?
prayers, know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Bow94z

Im not saying it was ur fault, but think about whats highligthed

and i hope ur over 6'5 to get that fist in my face
Im 6'2" and can easily hold my own but thats neither here nor there.

If you had a substantial argument, I wouldn't have even posted; but simply to the fact that you're an idiot for starting a thread with that title and then continuing with outlandish remarks just makes you look like more of an idiot.