Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Brady and Moss! Couple of queers!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 09:04 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
I understand you're only defending him because you're a Pats fan

Moss

Brady

Bunch of babies

I see a few of the 10 people across the country that actually wanted the Pats to win the Superbowl are coming out today. All 10 of 'em are pretty butthurt, too Out of the large Superbowl party I had and the many other Superbowl parties that took place, they all had one thing in common: everyone wanted the Pats to lose

Cheaters get the

Don't be so butthurt, Pats fans. Just remember, they've only been your favorite team since 2001 It's not like you've been rooting for them all your life.

Your wrong about the fan thing I have been a season ticket holder along with 10 other family members since 1985. Thats right since 5 years old. and have been to almost every home game since then. I watched them loose every year just like your team does now.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:13 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2002_z28_m6
I watched them loose every year just like your team does now.
I don't know if you're aware but the Giants just won the Super Bowl.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:28 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02 Camaro SS
I don't know if you're aware but the Giants just won the Super Bowl.

Yup and I bet that he has been a fan since the superbowl. Fair weather fan.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Giants > Pats, just you watch. Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs, Plaxico Burress, Old guy from Hannibal with his face falling off as head coach...all the makings of a dynasty!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:41 AM
TECH Addict

BTW hats off to the Giants. I am a die hard Pats fan since birth and I have to give them credit. They just wanted it more and physically beat the **** out of the Pats. Do I think they are a better team? No, but they were the hotter team playing their best football of the season and deserved the Win, period.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:45 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
BTW hats off to the Giants. I am a die hard Pats fan since birth and I have to give them credit. They just wanted it more and physically beat the **** out of the Pats. Do I think they are a better team? No, but they were the hotter team playing their best football of the season and deserved the Win, period.
+1 Very true
Old 02-07-2008, 11:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Aww, did I strike a nerve? How many of those games did he actually go to? I'm willing to bet he didn't go to them all and frequently sold them in the paper or gave/sold them to family and friends.
He missed ~5 games since 71'. I go to as many as I can each year... ~8 games a year.

The Patriots fanbase is pathetic Until 2001, no one knew Pats fans existed.
Whats funny is you are a ******* tard. You dont have clue. The place was empty until Bledsoe was drafted. It filled up to capacity after Bledsoe's Rookie year. I wonder why you didnt know that... oh yeah, you dont go to Pats games

No, I won't be in the playoffs next year and neither will you, Dickface. Last time I checked, I don't play in the NFL and I doubt you do, either.
No **** captain obvious.

Will my favorite team probably be in the playoffs? Probably if they can do next season what they did this season.
I am guessing unlikely.

The only thing more pathetic than the Pats are Pats "fans" And I say "fans" because they only come out when they're winning - which is why they didn't exist until 2001
Again, you prove to be an idiot.

You're a bigger crybaby than Belichick RealQuick? Kinda like how Belichick ran off the field to go cry in the locker room? He ran off the field RealQuick, so quick the game wasn't even over
Belichick shouldnt have left the field... I wont asrgue that.

Sure we will. It'll happen again no doubt. Well, I'll see it. You probably won't because Pats fans only watch football when their team wins
Again, you are an idiot. Perhaps jealous that I go to about every Pats game and you watch the Giants on TV?

Records are made to be broken.
Perhaps, but it takes some special players to do it... its tough to get them all on the same team.

Enjoy the last 2 superbowl flukes. Norwood wide right, Samuel dropping the ball.

I dont care what anyone says about being outplayed... Pats overcame that "aggressive" pass rush at the end and scored with just under 3 minutes left. Eli, did what Eli does, he is his weakest under pressure. He throws a ball right to the cornerback (not even near his receiver) which should have ended the game. The he throws a jump ball up in hopes one of his teammates bails him out (which he did). He then almost throws an interception to Meriweather (which was dropped). Alot of bad throws, but he got lucky on all of them.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RealQuick
Enjoy the last 2 superbowl flukes. Norwood wide right, Samuel dropping the ball.
D-backs drop ***** all the time. If they had hands they'd be receivers. That game had nothing to do with flukes. I could say it was a fluke that Smith didn't catch that ball leading to the interception or the Giants probably would have scored a TD there. The Giants, especially their defense, brought more intensity to the Super Bowl than any team did to any game all year. Giants straight up outplayed the Pats on Sunday.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002_z28_m6
Your wrong about the fan thing I have been a season ticket holder along with 10 other family members since 1985. Thats right since 5 years old. and have been to almost every home game since then. I watched them loose every year just like your team does now.
And with a damn good view from the 15 empty rows in front of you
Old 02-07-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Congrats to NY. The giants definitely out-played the Pats on Sunday and G-men deserved to win that game, but show some respect here...Brady & Co. will be back on top....they've got too much talent not to be. WJ
'back on top' ?? They haven't won the Superbowl in 4 years.

Brady is a tremendous quarterback but given the amount of talent that team has, are the last 3 years successful?

Last edited by Kenny H; 02-07-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Dickface, my dad has had season tickets since 71 when they moved to foxboro. I have been to more Pats games then you've probably watched Giants games on TV.

Enjoy the fluke. I am guessing you wont even be in the playoffs next year.

Who cares about what tickets your father has? Your team cheated earlier this year and got caught, you coach got fined $500k.

Your team cheated before the Rams superbowl and got caught.

Your coach is a pompass cheating ******* who is for some reason looked upon as being a genius even though they lost to a less talented team in the superbowl this year, got beat by the Colts last year, and watched Pittsburgh win it all the year before that.

Your quarterback stood at the podium last week and chuckled at Plaxico Burress's prediction of the Pats scoring 17 points. Yeah, that was pretty funny....cause all the Pats could score was 14. In case you forgot, here is the vid.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WBCGb8DdpDM

I wonder how funny Tom Brady thinks that comment is now, that is if he can still remember it since getting his bell rung two dozen times Sunday.

Last edited by Kenny H; 02-07-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Samuel handed the Giants the win with the dropped interception.

Pats played their worst game of the year and still could have made the play to win.

Congrats to the Giants eitherway.

Brady/Moss are the best duo out there... I dont blame Brady for not playing in the PB, he probably has 1000 bruises on him from getting his *** kicked in that pocket!

So now we are crowning Brady/Moss the best duo out there? After Moss's weaksauce post season, are you sure about that? How many rings have they won?

I think Montana/Rice or Young/Rice might have a little something to say about that.

And considering how well the Giants played in January, this wasn't the Pats worst game of the year. The Giants looked better the Patriots in January. They Pats didn't exactly look great at the end of the regular season either, a horrible Baltimore team nearly took them out.

Last edited by Kenny H; 02-07-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Again, you prove to be an idiot.

Belichick shouldnt have left the field... I wont asrgue that.

I dont care what anyone says about being outplayed... Pats overcame that "aggressive" pass rush at the end and scored with just under 3 minutes left. Eli, did what Eli does, he is his weakest under pressure. He throws a ball right to the cornerback (not even near his receiver) which should have ended the game. The he throws a jump ball up in hopes one of his teammates bails him out (which he did). He then almost throws an interception to Meriweather (which was dropped). Alot of bad throws, but he got lucky on all of them.
Well I sure am glad I am not an idiot so we won't 'asrgue' that point.

Kind of funny to hear a Pats fan talking about superbowl flukes. You have 3 superbowl rings by a COMBINED total of 9 points. Yes, real dominating superbowl team you have there!

Eli is weak under pressure? Didn't he throw two touchdowns in the 4th quarter against your team? And who's fault is it your defensive back dropped a sure interception? Sounds to me like one of the teams is weak under pressure, but it sure wasn't the Giants.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kenny H
Well I sure am glad I am not an idiot so we won't 'asrgue' that point.

Kind of funny to hear a Pats fan talking about superbowl flukes. You have 3 superbowl rings by a COMBINED total of 9 points. Yes, real dominating superbowl team you have there!

Eli is weak under pressure? Didn't he throw two touchdowns in the 4th quarter against your team? And who's fault is it your defensive back dropped a sure interception? Sounds to me like one of the teams is weak under pressure, but it sure wasn't the Giants.
Relax, relax. It's plain to see the current Patriots fans are really butthurt about their loss.

And I say current because as soon as the team goes to their losing ways (which will be happening any year now, their moment in the spotlight is over), the current Patriots fans won't be Patriots fans anymore. If 2001-2008 has taught us anything, it's that Boston's only a sports city when their team is winning

BTW, my favorite all-time athlete is Billy Buckner. I love what he did for the city
Old 02-08-2008, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Brady/Moss are the best duo out there
Not in the post season.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

BTW, my favorite all-time athlete is Billy Buckner. I love what he did for the city

Yes, Billy Buck should have gotten the keys to the city....New York City....And 17 years after that, a key should have been given to Grady Little....
Old 02-08-2008, 08:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I dont care what anyone says about being outplayed... Pats overcame that "aggressive" pass rush at the end and scored with just under 3 minutes left.
And the Giants answered with a score of their own with a little over 2 minutes left

Eli, did what Eli does, he is his weakest under pressure.
I guess that disproves the 83 yd march into the end zone leaving the poor Pats with 20 seconds left to answer. It didn't look like Eli was weak...
Old 02-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Your coach is a pompass cheating ******* who is for some reason looked upon as being a genius even though they lost to a less talented team in the superbowl this year, got beat by the Colts last year, and watched Pittsburgh win it all the year before that.
I take great pleasure in the fact that the 07/08 Pats will be forever known as the only team to go 18-1 and not win the big game. The only team with an undefeated regular season, and a big flop at the big dance.
and I'm not even a Giants fan.
Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. On that day, the Pats luck ran out.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:33 AM
TECH Addict

Lol this thread is great. Seriously like it been said before congrats Giants. They outplayed the Pats and wanted it more. Patriots were definately cocky and got burned by their arrogance. However, how can you call the past 3-4 seasons unsuccessful? Sure you want to win a superbowl every year, but thats not feasable. They have been one of the elite teams in the NFL for the past 6+ seasons without a heap load of talent. This year was def a dissapointment because they had a ton of weapons and just didnt produce in the playoffs. Cant complain though being a Boston fan. A World Series win from the Sox, Pats in the superbowl, Celtics witht he best record in the NBA and heading back to dominance, and the bruins...well no one cares about hockey haha.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Who cares about what tickets your father has?
Its called being a fan and a contributor to the team. The statement of fairweather fans is what brought this comment on.

Your team cheated earlier this year and got caught, you coach got fined $500k.
Cheating didnt have any bearing on any game this season.

Your team cheated before the Rams superbowl and got caught.
Rumor... although he probably cheated and helped the Giants win their bowls baxck in the day.

You have no leg to stand on dude... get real. Open a paper or read online and check his winning percentage in the regular season with the Pats and in the post season.

Your quarterback stood at the podium last week and chuckled at Plaxico Burress's prediction of the Pats scoring 17 points. Yeah, that was pretty funny....cause all the Pats could score was 14. In case you forgot, here is the vid.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WBCGb8DdpDM

I wonder how funny Tom Brady thinks that comment is now, that is if he can still remember it since getting his bell rung two dozen times Sunday.
I am sure if Tom knew he would have one offensive line blocking for him in the superbowl, he wouldnt of said that. At the end of the day, his is still one of the best QB's in football.