Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

FS: Richmond NASCAR Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 06:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: Richmond NASCAR Tickets

I posted this in the non-LS1 parts section, but thought I'd give a heads up to the East Coast folks that don't browse that area too much:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wife's Grandmother passed away this morning (ripe old age of 98... she saw some stuff) and the family's having the service a week from today.

As a result, I have to sell a set of tickets to next weekend's NASCAR races at Richmond (Nationwide (Friday) and Cup (Saturday)). Both races are held in the evening. There are two tickets to each race.

These seats are located high in the new Commonwealth Tower in Section M, row 28 (aisle seats). That's pretty much right at the exit of pit road heading into turn one. You'd be hard pressed to find better seats than these.

The price: $260 for all four tickets, which is ticket box price. I'd like to sell all four tickets as a set, but would be willing to separate the Nationwide and Cup tickets if need be. If that happens, the price would be $80 for the Nationwide tickets (both) and $180 for the Cup tickets (both).

This Cup race is always sold out and the only tickets you can find right now are being sold on the TicketMaster type websites that will rape you on over-all cost and shipping.

If you're interested, call me on my cell 'cause we're running around making funeral plans. My number is (540) 226-3068. You can post here if you want them, but I don't know how often I'll be able to check the forum or e-mail. I'll respond to this thread when they're sold as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Marc