Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone run with the BMW club autocross in MA?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone run with the BMW club autocross in MA?

Just wondering if anyone runs with the BMW club with their monthly autocrosses. I've been running all this season, and we get some corvettes and a camaro and a gto that run a lot, just curious if anyone else runs. I was running my Regal GS for most of the season until i picked up my TA. these guys throw a great event, if anyone in MA is interested in trying autocross, the BMW club is the one to run with. October's the last event, so you gotta wait till next season, but these guys know how to put an even together. 8 guaranteed runs at about 90~ sec a piece, $35.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have run with this club before when they were using giant Stadium parking lot great group to run with, i went to another autoX group and was very disappointed as to how i was treated as a noob autox racer the BMW club was really cool

Scott 2mchpwr is into the autoX and road racing stuff he will post in here im sure as to where to go
Old 10-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thechef
i have run with this club before when they were using giant Stadium parking lot great group to run with, i went to another autoX group and was very disappointed as to how i was treated as a noob autox racer the BMW club was really cool

Scott 2mchpwr is into the autoX and road racing stuff he will post in here im sure as to where to go
The BMW guys are really good to the newbs, and they got a bunch of national competitors and champs that run monthly with them. those guys are generally the instructors when they arent racing, and they are really really helpful. They relocated to the Ft Devins airbase, and run out on the runways and it turns into a 90-100 second course, about 1.2 miles long generally. really quite fun.