Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

EFI Live around Spring Hill/Tampa?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 06:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default EFI Live around Spring Hill/Tampa?

Does anyone around me by any chance know how to use EFI Live? I do have my own setup and the car is already tuned. I think I want my injector bank select looked at. I'm running the 24x setup, at light throttle though the car is not happy at all around 1500-2500 rpm. If you get out of the throttle it backfires. It just feels like there is one part of the puzzle not making sense. Doc managed to get this thing to idle finally, that was a TPS not zeroing out issue.

The problem is for some reason I can't even figure out how to get this thing to scan or how to get my tune to pop up or anything. School is started back up so my window to figure it out is a lot smaller than if someone local knows what they are doing.

So just curious if there is anyone local that could give this thing a glance. I have flashscan 2 so I can bring that. My laptop holds maybe a 30 minute charge though, its pretty shot. Any help would be much appreciated and compensated by choice of money, lunch or beer.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Anybody?

I did buy a SD card the other day, I'm going to see if I can get it to datalog without the laptop. I suppose I could log and send them back to Doc, but who knows when I'll be able to get back up to EFI Alchemy.

I was really hoping there was someone local to me.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Does HP Tuners use the same values? I seriously need someone locally who knows what they are doing to please look at this car/tune. I'm about ready to set it on fire with me sitting in it.

I sorta got the fuel sorted out I guess. The injector flow rate table had all the same values in it? So I found a excel spreadsheet to compute for the injectors, so I got that filled out I guess.

If someone can look at this tune and tell me its all good then I can figure out if its mechanical.

Is there anyway to test the ignition coils? Can I read them out somehow?

Quick Reply: EFI Live around Spring Hill/Tampa?