Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Veterans Day Parade - Orlando - Convertibles needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Veterans Day Parade - Orlando - Convertibles needed

HI All, I am assisting the Orlando Veterans Day parade staff with some convertibles needed to carry various members of Veterans organizations along with some of the parade VIP's. We are currently in need of 3-4 additional convertibles. The parade details are as follows:

Saturday, Nov 12th - Parade starts at 11am. Downtown Orlando, along Orange avenue to Central, then back up Magnolia and ends in front of Lake Eola. Will be televised on Brighthouse networks, not certain of the channel yet. Parade vehicles need to be available from 9:30 am until around 12:30-1pm. Most of the vehicles will be in the front of the parade so we should be finished early, once the riders are dropped off.

Here is a link for more info: http://www.cityoforlando.net/executi...ents/veterans/

With many of our WWII veterans getting on with the years, this may be the last year some of these people can attend the parade and see first hand everyone's appreciation for their service. I hope we can come thru with all the needed vehicles.I think I speak for everyone who has helped with this over the past when I say that this is a very fun event that makes you proud to own a Camaro and say thanks to all of our Veterans, past & present.

If you have a convertible and are availalbe to help out, please PM me or email me at iroc69@aol.com with your number and I will get back to you with the meeting times/locations ASAP.

Thanks again,

Allan Albee