Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Long Shot Favor Request

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 06:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Long Shot Favor Request

This is a long shot request, but I'm wondering if someone in the Daytona Beach area might be willing to lend me a hand with something. I'm interested in purchasing an item on eBay that's located in Daytona Beach, and available for pick up only. The seller is not willing to ship. It's a large item, but something I'm willing to pay shipping on. Basically I'm wondering if anybody here on the site would be comfortable with picking up the item if I were to purchase it, and then allow me to pay them to box it and ship it. Of course I'd pay for shipping materials, and time & travel for the pick up and transport to the shipping company. I've tried reaching out to the seller, and though they seem to ship other items that they sell, this item is just simply something they will not deal with shipping. I can give more details to anyone that might be willing to help out. I would prefer it to be a member with good seller feedback here and/or on eBay so that I know I'm dealing with an honest person. I don't want to waste anyone's time; I just want to purchase something that would really help in restoring my vehicle, and this is the only thing I can think of to be able to get the item shipped to me.

If you think you'd be willing to help, please PM me. Zip code of which the item is located is 32114. Thanks to anybody that might be willing to offer a hand!

Brad
Old 03-25-2018, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

hit me up I'm in daytona every now in then!