LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Florida Members (https://ls1tech.com/forums/florida-members-58/)
-   -   Auto Tech Wanted (https://ls1tech.com/forums/florida-members/1916885-auto-tech-wanted.html)

95sscamaro 03-15-2019 12:16 PM

Auto Tech Wanted

ProTek Automotive in West Palm Beach, FL has an opening for a service technician who has a passion for working on classics to modern corvettes along with many other vehicles. Job duties will include basic repairs, performance upgrades, track preparation, and some small restoration. Experience and or training is preferred but will provide training for the right person. Tools are not a must but the candidate must be willing to buy basic tools as they grow. Scanners and large specialty tools will be provided.

Ideal candidate will be:
Highly motivated
Detail oriented
Very organized/ work to keep the shop clean
Have a valid drivers license
Have reliable transportation
Willing to work 1-2 Saturdays/month
Willing to travel and participate in events during the year

If interested please email Cory at ProTekAutomotive5@gmail.com

95sscamaro 03-21-2019 10:20 AM

SoFla01SSLookinstok 03-21-2019 11:17 AM

What's up Cory. This is Rick. Hope everything is going ok. Cool pics man. Have to come up & see you sometime.

95sscamaro 03-21-2019 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok (Post 20067487)
What's up Cory. This is Rick. Hope everything is going ok. Cool pics man. Have to come up & see you sometime.

hey buddy, I'm still banged up from the wreck. Yea stop on by anytime your up this way, there's always some cool cars at the shop.

FU_I_AM_UltraZ 11-08-2019 05:01 PM

Darn! I'm in Tampa and looking to work for or slowly start up my own GM Performance gig. I sell lots of stuff on ebay for other's doing lsx swaps. But I have not been getting enough side jobs lately. Just dreamers lol

95sscamaro 12-08-2019 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by FU_I_AM_UltraZ (Post 20170424)
Darn! I'm in Tampa and looking to work for or slowly start up my own GM Performance gig. I sell lots of stuff on ebay for other's doing lsx swaps. But I have not been getting enough side jobs lately. Just dreamers lol

well if you are looking for a change of scenery we are still looking for a good tech.

FU_I_AM_UltraZ 12-13-2019 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by 95sscamaro (Post 20181595)
well if you are looking for a change of scenery we are still looking for a good tech.

If I didn't have a family rooted in the area. Plus moving my toolbox that far would be a nightmare since it needs a flatbed. I also have a great connection for the lsx parts I get for selling kits on ebay.
Good luck. I know how hard it is to find a half decent tech these days. I've been stolen from one shop to another with incentives. Now I am wanting to get a small workshop to start my own thing up once I can save up.

95sscamaro 06-01-2020 08:53 AM

Bump, Looking for another Tech. If anyone is interested please fill free to contact me.