Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

BBQ March 4th new forum opened up local

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 09:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your not aware of alot of things. Also seems there is alot talking for people with piles of parts and cars that are not running. Go play on your uber cool forum.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1,751 Likes on 1,307 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

never claimed to be aware of everything or that the site was "ubercool",i was asking an honest question,but apparently thats asking to much to get an honest answer.Why talk **** if u cant back it up?Just looking out,cause if u do get called out youre going to look like a jackass with a built 382 who wont race.End of story.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:45 AM
11 Second Club

nick please leave me and my car out of this.. if i or keith have a problem we will take care of it ourselves.. if we chose to race then so we shall.. i am not here to **** talk anyone so please leave me out of this internet bull ****..

Mike

ps.. and atleast i'm not talking **** from behind a hidden name like LS1charged.. which i was told was thought to be me.. i want it known i was not ls1charged.. ever
Old 02-26-2006, 10:49 AM
FormerVendor

This thread has run it's course. Good luck getting anyone from here to show up at your little shindig, let alone participate on there. I also gave you an honest answer. FIT is doing you good because I never said I wouldn't race...Melbourne drama at it's best. Nick, you should learn to fight your own fights, one of lifes little lessons.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:27 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1,751 Likes on 1,307 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Mike what are you talking about,i didnt bring u into this,ur buddy Keith did.And we both know that YOU and ME are BOTH not ls1charged.
Keith,theres gonna be a nice turnout despite you,if u have such a problem with the site then dont be a member anymore,simple as that.And maybe a bit more schooling would do you goo,cause i ASKED what you WOULD do if you got called out,not that you automatically wouldnt race.And about fighting my own fights,i thought you could use a heads up on here since most members on there members on here that people are getting sick of your ****.i was TRYING to be a friend but you go and blow it outta proportion.Have a nice day.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by blacktransam
nick please leave me and my car out of this.. if i or keith have a problem we will take care of it ourselves.. if we chose to race then so we shall.. i am not here to **** talk anyone so please leave me out of this internet bull ****..

Mike

ps.. and atleast i'm not talking **** from behind a hidden name like LS1charged.. which i was told was thought to be me.. i want it known i was not ls1charged.. ever
i think its kind of obviouse that your not ls1charged, why the hell would u get payback on your self, i dont really f**kin care anymore ls1charged is josh with a black Z28.

Quick Reply: BBQ March 4th new forum opened up local