Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

All South Florida peeps, u'll get a kick out of this.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 06:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default All South Florida peeps, u'll get a kick out of this.....

Ok, so here's the situation, as we all know, Moroso lacks big time when it comes to prep and usually doesn't hook worth a ****! So me and a bunch of my buddies were always voicing our concerns to the track manager and it was all just ignored and fell on a deaf ear and they all told us it was our cars, to fix them. So then some of the guys sent emails to Sue Moroso about it and nothing happened, she just replied with a short message with the jist being she'd talk to her guys. So we decided to stop going to Moroso all together and started to takin the trips to BMP and Immokalee and viala, no problems hooking! So one day, 3 of my buddies were up at BMP (I was working, so I was just goin the next day to spectate) and I got a call from them at work and they were tellin me that they were havin an awesome time and they wrote Moroso Sucks on their back windows and everyone thought it was funny and was agreeing and all the super pro guys that used to go to Moroso were up there and started comin over and talkin to 'em and agreeing and sayin that's the reason they were there too! So then the next day I head up to the track to spectate and it was funny cuz the announcer kept thankin us for bein there and said he noticed a lot of the guys from the south were up there and heard the track down there has problems hookin and so on and thanked us for comin up and we're welcome anytime and so on. So it got out to the track manager at Moroso that first day that they had that on there back windows while they were racing there and he called the track manager of BMP told him that none of us are welcome back there and the track manager of bmp basically told him good, we'll keep 'em. So anyways, about a month later I was up at BMP with the car and one of the guys in the lanes asked me to write it on my window, so I said yeah, no problem. Then a few weeks after that, me and one of my buddies who doesn't make it out to BMP wanted to get a few runs so I agreed i'd meet him at Moroso even though I really don't like the track. So I get there and the track manager is waiting for me at the ticket booth and he won't let me in and an argument ensues and then the rent a cop threatens to arrest me if I don't leave, so I do. So my buddy Dave sends Sue another letter about what happened and asking her for an official letter telling us we can't race at the track. And then the track manager goes and calls his cell phone that night or the next night, can't remember and leaves this message: http://www.freewebs.com/loudmouthls1/gary2.wav

We contacted Sue Moroso about this with a copy of it and still nothing has been done, so I felt the need to post this up to show you what a bunch of ******** they got over there running that place and how unprofessional they are!!! Very bad way to run a business!!! And the funny thing is, it wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't true, they know the track is garbage, so that's why it hurts their ego so bad!!!!

Anyways rant over, hope you guys get as much of a kick out of this as I did when I first heard it!!!!
Old 07-15-2006, 06:51 PM
9 Second Club

Thats too funny....
Old 07-15-2006, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

(hey ******* say it to my face) LOL!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2006, 08:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats awesome, they deserve it for being lazy
Old 07-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Banned

not only would i never go to that track, i would have to contact the local authorities (sp?) and make sure they hear that message with all the threats in it.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

That's funny as hell LOL. That's o.k. though.. there needs to be a track for the rice to go to, just tell BMP and the other tracks in the area that have annoying rice problems (as all tracks do at soem point) to send them to moroso,a nd let them drag water up to the starting line with their **** fwd cars, and they can all have a spin festival. They like that stupid drifting **** anyway, let them drift a strait line.

I don't live in florida, but if I did, I'd go to other tracks, and write **** moroso on my window..... after I went to moroso one day,and wrote it in my window there LOL.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lee's car a few years back when it actually hooked while Jay Fairchild was running the show. He quit over some BS and well..........it went down hill from there as you now can 'hear' who's running the show. I haven't seen a shine from VHT there forever, I remember the nights rolling up to the tree and hearing the "ssssssssssssshtic" as my front tires were sticking even with the windows closed.

My left side 275/50/15 Nitto drag radial marked with lipstick (lost my dial in haaahaaa) and moved 2" at Bradenton bogging out of the hole on 1.82 60's at 4K AND how sadly to launch at Moroso on the same tires, same suspension at 3200 and blow a 2.0 60' on Nitto's not to mention a 1.82 on MT drag radials.

And one last thing

Old 07-15-2006, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
not only would i never go to that track, i would have to contact the local authorities (sp?) and make sure they hear that message with all the threats in it.
Got it covered, my best Friend's hubby is the Capt of the Violent Crimes Division here at the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Dept.

Oh and late breaking news..............heard the track sucked tonight and a car crashed near the 1/8th

Reminds me of this "YOU F****NG **** A ROACH, You F*&^% with me the F*&^%$ing with the BEST"

http://www.scarface1983.com/wav/badguyw.wav

Last edited by racer88; 07-15-2006 at 09:51 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Hahaha, glad you guys got a kick out of it, figured you would!!!!! I haven't been to that track since like November, got tired of people tellin me to fix my car that it's my car, so I started to goin to the other tracks in the state and what do you know, i'm not havin any problems!!!!! I just gave up on them, not worth chancin losin the car, cuz the other thing is there's a big problem past the 1/8th mile, especially in the left lane, have had the *** come out on me just on motor, not safe at all!
Old 07-16-2006, 02:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

ive neevr gotten better then a 2.2 60 foot at moroso, with 285s! someone should bring there own VHT over there one night and start spraying it and see what they do!!
Old 07-16-2006, 02:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, I'm so glad I'm moving so I don't have to deal with moroso anymore. On a side note, I'm moving to ocala, and has anyone ever been to the gainsville track? I'm hoping it hooks better than moroso...
Old 07-16-2006, 02:48 AM
10 Second Club

Wow lots of drama that you'd think a business/track would try to settle in a more professional manner?
Old 07-16-2006, 02:59 AM
11 Second Club

lol good job devon
Old 07-16-2006, 04:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
Man, I'm so glad I'm moving so I don't have to deal with moroso anymore. On a side note, I'm moving to ocala, and has anyone ever been to the gainsville track? I'm hoping it hooks better than moroso...
We're moving to as you know, we have plenty of tracks all over NC.

You might wanna talk to Villain281 it's a season bracket racer up there. He's also on this board and a FL member.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97blkz
Wow lots of drama that you'd think a business/track would try to settle in a more professional manner?
In the word of Business "you get what you pay for" sometimes with detrimental results.

I don't think to be a track Mgr at Moroso you even need a high school diploma, just a pit bull and a pick me up truck.

I am gonna miss the little crack head black guy who does the water. Poor guys been there for years, even see him thumbing for a ride on the Beeline.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:46 AM
Launching!

they had two accidents in the last two days somewhere around the 1/8. one was last night and the car was on it's roof from what i understand. friday night a car lost traction around the 1/8 in went in the wall out of no where. i didn't witness it for obvious reasons. the information was passed to me by a couple of people. Gary left the message Devon posted on my voice mail after i already called him trying to settle things a couple hours before. i called him twice in the following days and left a message for him to call me back. he didn't. a real tough guy. moroso is a very dangerous track in my opinion.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:35 AM
11 Second Club

Wow, Has Mororso gotten that bad? I havn't been down there in 2+ years and it hooked good when I went down last time.

Kinnda like OSW, only go on points nights because its preped better. T&T Nights are a f-ing joke...
Old 07-16-2006, 11:21 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by racer88
In the word of Business "you get what you pay for" sometimes with detrimental results.

I don't think to be a track Mgr at Moroso you even need a high school diploma, just a pit bull and a pick me up truck.

I am gonna miss the little crack head black guy who does the water. Poor guys been there for years, even see him thumbing for a ride on the Beeline.

Glad BMP is my spot,lol!
Old 07-16-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 97blkz
Glad BMP is my spot,lol!
Hahaha, yeah, BMP is my home track now too, just wish I wasn't so damn far!
Old 07-16-2006, 11:44 AM
10 Second Club

Sweet , maybe I'll actually meet you one day!

Quick Reply: All South Florida peeps, u'll get a kick out of this.....