Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

F-Body vs. Mustang GT. F-body

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F-Body vs. Mustang GT. F-body

Well streat racing is not my cup of tea and i dont really like to do it since i have been to the track and love it there but anyway:

The day started out as me filling up my gas tank on 441. I got pissed the gas is 3.62 a gal. but when i left i saw a T/A and i thought what the hell. So we get up to about 80 when out of no where theres a FHP car on the other side making a u-turn into our side. So we slam on the brakes but i use the E-brake so the nose doesnt dive but he noticed to american muscle cars going at it and decided to follow us and that ruined it for that.

Later in the day im chillin with my friends when these girls that i know come over. She has a brand new 07 GT. Weve raced before and i lost for whatever reason. All cars our stock. Robs car has the free mods thats it. So we decide to go because she starts talkin **** about Camaros. So i call for back up just in case i lose maybe another F-body will win. So i call Rob (98Z28bitcha). We all meet up and decide lets go.

My buddy is driving the girls GT because none of us trust her driving that fast. lol. So were on Forest Hill and Im on the right, the GT is in the middle and Robs on the right. 3 honks later both Chevys leave the poor little ford behind. and it was the same thing the other two races.

My dad has always said a motor performs its best right before it blows up and in racing that seems to be the case. I prey its something else. And ive been telling this girl that Chevy becomes before Ford.

Oh and if anyone has a pic of the chevy logo humpin the ford one i would appreciate it now since both F-bodys beat the crap out of the Ford.

Chris
Old 02-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uh, cool?

Quick Reply: F-Body vs. Mustang GT. F-body