LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Florida Members (https://ls1tech.com/forums/florida-members-58/)
-   -   Anyone get stuck in traffic in Jax on I 95 today? (https://ls1tech.com/forums/florida-members/938442-anyone-get-stuck-traffic-jax-i-95-today.html)

FreezeGTO 06-18-2008 03:22 PM

I agree that Vette just couldn't take it any longer, being abused by a blatant lack of driving skills mixed with the sad sad depression of being painted pink,forced it to take its own life in a valiant effort to take the dumbass driving with it.

QWIK Z of OP 06-18-2008 06:10 PM

you know what's sad?? how all of ya'll are being douche bags. you are all assuming that she was driving wreckless but no one was there when the wreck happened. it was wet and she could have hydroplaned, who knows? she could be paralyzed or in a coma or even dead, and all ya'll can say is some rich bit** that daddy bought the car for. oh well, get over it and grow up.
also, even if she was acting dumb when she wrecked doesnt mean you all have to act like twats. it's a serious matter and lives could be lost.

FreezeGTO 06-18-2008 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by QWIK Z of OP (Post 9583000)
you know what's sad?? how all of ya'll are being douche bags. you are all assuming that she was driving wreckless but no one was there when the wreck happened. it was wet and she could have hydroplaned, who knows? she could be paralyzed or in a coma or even dead, and all ya'll can say is some rich bit** that daddy bought the car for. oh well, get over it and grow up.
also, even if she was acting dumb when she wrecked doesnt mean you all have to act like twats. it's a serious matter and lives could be lost.

And YOU are not reading the FIRST POST about the the person who started this thread WATCHING THEM HAUL ASS BY HIM WRECKLESSLY. So yes She did it to herself, she makes everyone elses rates go up AND more importantly endangered LIVES so YOU get over that shit bro. I have NO problem saying she is a dumbass because she is plain and simple. I HIGHLY DOUBT she is dad from that wreck I mean come on look at it she has probaly already got a new vette by now bcuz of daddy like someone else in the thread already pointed out.AND she should not be driving a car like that if that is the way she acts, HENCE the reason for people saying she is a spoiled rich bitch because she probably is.

QWIK Z of OP 06-18-2008 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by FreezeGTO (Post 9583170)
And YOU are not reading the FIRST POST about the the person who started this thread WATCHING THEM HAUL ASS BY HIM WRECKLESSLY. So yes She did it to herself, she makes everyone elses rates go up AND more importantly endangered LIVES so YOU get over that shit bro. I have NO problem saying she is a dumbass because she is plain and simple. I HIGHLY DOUBT she is dad from that wreck I mean come on look at it she has probaly already got a new vette by now bcuz of daddy like someone else in the thread already pointed out.AND she should not be driving a car like that if that is the way she acts, HENCE the reason for people saying she is a spoiled rich bitch because she probably is.

i guess i should have been clearer in my original post. you HAVE NO IDEA how she was driving when the wreck happened. the original poster saw her swerving miles before her wreck. none of us saw how she was driving when the wreck occurred. he saw her driving like that for a moment, that may have been the only time she was driving wreckless.
you can call her a dumbass for the way she was driving and what was seen by the original poster, but to call her one b/c of the wreck you have no ground to stand on, b/c no one here witnessed what happened.

O Holy P 06-18-2008 07:21 PM

She got what she deserved and a hard lesson learned. Hopefully she will respect a high powered sports car a lot more in the future. If daddy did buy it for her, hopefully he's smart enough to get her a Hummer next time instead of a 'vette. Like I said, someone shoulda sent her to driving skool. What makes you think she wasn't being reckless when the accident happened? Hind sight is 20/20, you don't know either. Bottom line is that pretty miss little goody two-shoes crashed her pink car, thankfully her or more importantly no one else around her was hurt during the incident.

nhraracer 06-19-2008 03:08 AM

Its god damn spoiled brats like this who dont respect the power of high performance cars and ruin it for the rest of us. I have no sympathy for people like this bitch or Nick Hogan or anyone else who drive wrecklessly because they have mommy or daddy there to buy them a new one when they total this car.

FreezeGTO 06-19-2008 06:45 AM

:werd: