Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very clean T/A, Supras ftl!
Old 09-22-2008, 04:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Question

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Don't take this the wrong way, but your sig pic has always irked me. I know NBM is a beautiful color, but your sig pic makes it look purple for some reason.
To start with --I was joking with him..and as far as my car looking PURPLE in sig--go to doctor-get eyes checked.......BTW--all NBM cars look a little Mauve/Purple in the right light fella.....that pic was 1 hour before sunset by the Pacific Ocean.....sun had started to go down...ALSO--GEEZ--IT "IRKS" YOU--getta life. [I have over 30 PM'S saved from members asking about my car, which appears in the sig that "IRKS" you..
Old 09-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSJIMMY
Very clean car I work in Altamonte at SCC so you may see if my SS some days when I drive it to work. My car is getting lowered by the end of the year and im going with Strano Springs and Koni shocks they say its one of the better setups but Strano and bilstien shocks dont seem to be to bad for most either and thats a cheaper route.
Oh really? I've got class there every mon and wed from 9:30 till 12:15, and then a night one on thursday at 6:30. Don't think I've seen your car tho; I’ll have to look out for it next time. Would love to see it when it’s lowered, how much is that setup?

Originally Posted by Ntimid8r7
Pro-kit is not bad at all. I have it and I like it. Looks very nice though! I'm not a fan of those wheels but that is just my opinion.
Thanks man. Yea to tell you the truth, I’m not too crazy about em either. They were just on there when I bought it. Just waiting to see if they look ne better when the cars lowered. I’m Kinda looking for some deep dish 5 spokes… if anyone has em or something like it, im up for a trade

Originally Posted by torquejunky
Where in Altamonte Springs are you? Your car looks very familiar, I've seen one just like it rollin through my neighborhood.
Do you know where the economy health food store is on 436 across from the brick walgreens? I live in a sub-division all the way in the back of that road. Is that ne where around you?

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
To start with --I was joking with him..and as far as my car looking PURPLE in sig--go to doctor-get eyes checked.......BTW--all NBM cars look a little Mauve/Purple in the right light fella.....that pic was 1 hour before sunset by the Pacific Ocean.....sun had started to go down...ALSO--GEEZ--IT "IRKS" YOU--getta life. [I have over 30 PM'S saved from members asking about my car, which appears in the sig that "IRKS" you..
Yea I know what you mean. I’ve seen a purpleish shade on my car in certain lighting as well, but w/e still love the color. Your car no doubt looks sick man. How much is it lowered by? Looks like just the right size drop, just curious if you have any trouble getting around town now.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by derekod

Do you know where the economy health food store is on 436 across from the brick walgreens? I live in a sub-division all the way in the back of that road. Is that ne where around you?
That's pretty close to me I live right off of 434 and Maitland Blvd by the Chik-fil-a, you know anyone that lives back there? Seems like every time I'm out washing my SS (which is also NBM) I see a NBM T/A turning into my neighborhood but going in the opposite direction from my house...
Old 09-22-2008, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

Nice TA, d00d.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
lol, when did I claim you weren't joking with him?

Getta life?

lol, why are you butthurt? I said NBM is a fantastic color. I called it beautiful... It only looks that way in your sig, that's all... You just said right now that it can look a bit Mauve in the right light... Big difference from the pics the OP posted and many other NBM that post here too... If anything, I'm complimenting your car, thinking it deserves a better pic in different light maybe... "Getta life"? lol... Very mature dude!!! Is that really necessary?

You should re-read those 30 PM's... They might cheer you up a bit so you don't have to tell people to get a life lol.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by derekod
Oh really? I've got class there every mon and wed from 9:30 till 12:15, and then a night one on thursday at 6:30. Don't think I've seen your car tho; I’ll have to look out for it next time. Would love to see it when it’s lowered, how much is that setup?
I dont drive my SS to work to much but if i do I park it on the side at the loading dock cause im not parking with the rest of those crazy students its crazy there they will park anywhere. I work in the Library im usually at the front desk so come on it. the koni and strano setup is 275 for springs and 77o for the shocks. If you go with bilstien i think there just under 400 See ya around.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:53 AM
12 Second Club

hey if u want to trade wheels let me know. they are 5 star pattern c6 wheels.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by torquejunky
That's pretty close to me I live right off of 434 and Maitland Blvd by the Chik-fil-a, you know anyone that lives back there? Seems like every time I'm out washing my SS (which is also NBM) I see a NBM T/A turning into my neighborhood but going in the opposite direction from my house...
Oh yea I know where that’s at. One of my good friends lived in that neighborhood but moved to cali a couple months ago. So I dunno, maybe it was me you saw, but if you've still seen that blue t/a there recently (like in the last couple months) than that rules me out.

Originally Posted by SSJIMMY
I dont drive my SS to work to much but if i do I park it on the side at the loading dock cause im not parking with the rest of those crazy students its crazy there they will park anywhere. I work in the Library im usually at the front desk so come on it. the koni and strano setup is 275 for springs and 77o for the shocks. If you go with bilstien i think there just under 400 See ya around.
Yea man parking there is insane! I wish I had another vehicle I didn’t care much about to drive cuz I hate parking my car there as well...but yea dude I might stop in some day and say whats up.

Originally Posted by deanasdork
hey if u want to trade wheels let me know. they are 5 star pattern c6 wheels.
Hmmm yea I guess I wouldn't be opposed to those wheels, but I was really wanting to stick with deep dish...and not too sure if I want black, although I have thought about it.
Well maybe I’d consider doing a trade if you also wanted to throw in some cash? :/
Old 09-23-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by bboyferal
lol, when did I claim you weren't joking with him?

Getta life?

lol, why are you butthurt? I said NBM is a fantastic color. I called it beautiful... It only looks that way in your sig, that's all... You just said right now that it can look a bit Mauve in the right light... Big difference from the pics the OP posted and many other NBM that post here too... If anything, I'm complimenting your car, thinking it deserves a better pic in different light maybe... "Getta life"? lol... Very mature dude!!! Is that really necessary?

You should re-read those 30 PM's... They might cheer you up a bit so you don't have to tell people to get a life lol.
Picture in SIG IRK's him..............
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 PM
TECH Regular

Nice looking TA. Once it's dropped it should look better with those wheels.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:09 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Trans Am, digging the NBM as well. Looked for one in a Formula for 6 months before finding mine.

Derek
Old 09-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Villain281H
Nice Trans Am, digging the NBM as well. Looked for one in a Formula for 6 months before finding mine.

Derek
Yea took me a while till I came across a NBM one as well. Maybe not 6 months lol, but close
Old 09-24-2008, 05:19 PM
12 Second Club

Hey Derek nice to see you on the boards! Hope you got my message about exhaust and itll help. Let me know about your rims though. Im still interested. And give me a call whenever you wanna cruise again.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FBodyPerformer
Hey Derek nice to see you on the boards! Hope you got my message about exhaust and itll help. Let me know about your rims though. Im still interested. And give me a call whenever you wanna cruise again.
Wut up Kelly! Yea got ur message, thanks for all the info bro. Yea got the rims still and I've decided to sell em. Wasn't sure for a while if i was gonna sell the ones i have on now, and keep the stocks lol, but yea ill let them go. Just give me a call so we can talk price. And yea man I'm down to cruise w/e just holla at me whenever you go to one.

Quick Reply: Thought its time to make myself known