Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

best place to purchase a set of stainless header flanges and any primary size sugest?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 09:12 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default best place to purchase a set of stainless header flanges and any primary size sugest?

well i was going to use truck manifolds on my setup but they will not fit at all. so stainless headers here we come. so my question is were to pick up a set of 304 stainless for a decent price? most that i have looked at don't even list the primary size on there site what the heck is with that?

the setup for now is a stock 5.7 ls1 but have some future plans to run a 6.0l block at some point. so i need some thing that will work with both?
Old 06-30-2009, 09:20 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 73 nova guy
well i was going to use truck manifolds on my setup but they will not fit at all. so stainless headers here we come. so my question is were to pick up a set of 304 stainless for a decent price? most that i have looked at don't even list the primary size on there site what the heck is with that?

the setup for now is a stock 5.7 ls1 but have some future plans to run a 6.0l block at some point. so i need some thing that will work with both?
found this for you.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/10785869-post11.html