Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Magnacharger guys- How long did it take to get your supercharger??

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 05:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Magnacharger guys- How long did it take to get your supercharger??

I odered my Maggie a month ago! I called this AM and said they would call back with a response. 7 hours later, they still havent...(?????????????!!). I am getting irritated. Anyone else run into any problems with their service??
Old 08-25-2009, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyway after the first post i called 2 more times. the one afterwards (around noon) i left a message for "david" and did not get a call back. I believe that this was the guy i talked to this morning also. I then called again about an hour ago and after talking to a guy and being on hold (periodically) for 30 mins he finally transferred me to David. What i thought was really funny was the guy that i talked to before i got transferred tried to tell me that (let me remind you all i am getting the MP122 carb version for my 1974 Chevy Stepside with a 355 SBC) this supercharger takes 4 to 6 week because it is so vehicle specific. What!?? I said that Procharger got me my Supercharger in 3 weeks and that my 2002 Trans Am is ALOT more complicated than the old school SBC. The Carbed MAggie is pretty basic. It doesnt have twin intercoolers, piping and etc. I thought he was pretty funny. musta been a newbie LOL. Hell i prolly shoulda gone Procharger this time around too. Any way i got tranferred to David and he finally got me sum info that it will be shipping soon. A customer shouldnt have to call 3 times to get 1 response.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Okay "david" said he would get back to me soon with a tracking # and estimated time of delivery. I figured soon would be within 2 work days (??????). Am I the only one here that has had a problem?????????!
Old 08-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Collections Ban

Hey man sent you a pm,youll be smillin real soon
Old 08-27-2009, 08:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

AHHHHH Some Relief!! Thanks Thomas!

Quick Reply: Magnacharger guys- How long did it take to get your supercharger??