Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

NOVI 2000 C5 VS TT SUPRA IN Kuwait

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 08:17 PM
MKS
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbum
It's true that twins will be better for evening out the powerband, and it wouldn't be a fair comparison twin turbo vs single turbo on different motors. I'd like to see the graphs though, I'm not going to take your word for it. Two many factors with turbo sides.

But Single turbos on both with the same peak, the larger displacement (all things being the same) is going to make more power over the power band.

Tell me though, how is that the vette hooked for the first 200 and the supra didn't? Are you saying the vette had a better setup/possible driver?

Sounds like it to me.
the supra had 1 year old drag radials thats why it spun and ill ask the guy for a dyno graph
Old 10-08-2009, 08:22 PM
MKS
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XPerformance
LoooooL was he using 10 years old tires ? to spin 200 meters ? was it his first race ? isn't it the car that you call it the bikes killer and it was the fastest car ? lol why dont you say that when he wins the races lool. even 1200rwhp car wont spin for 200 meters lol..when you guys get kicked and lose dont try to make excuses please.why you guys dont say the truth.but i know why you dont say it because you just bought a supra lool.

MY GOD it was spinning for 200 METERS (F18) LOL ? why didnt he stop loooooooooool.
you watch your mouth and learn how to talk to me and never use this childish talk with me again
Old 10-08-2009, 08:36 PM
MKS
On The Tree

MKS dont let people laugh at you please.why didnt you stay at the start point to take some vids to show us ? lol

guys both cars used slicks tires,both make about the same HP ,and we all know the vette makes more toruqe than the supra so how can it spin the first 200 meters lool.

vette is the supras killer lol
how about you bring your fastets car and i bring one of my cars and we race tomorrow or are you gona make an excuse and not race? and how about we put money on it and ill double anything you put and im ready anytime so friday night so are you in? im calling you out mr tuner and calling all the
Old 10-08-2009, 09:43 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,089 Likes on 717 Posts

Salty Supra, you raced the C5 three times. If the tires were that big a deal why race three times.

Congrats C5, way to represent. Win is a win. Especially when you win three times.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 98Z28CobraKiller
If you can't put the power to the road, you lose. It takes more than a dyno sheet to win races.
Pretty much sums it up!!
Old 10-09-2009, 01:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Id think someone would have a TT viper with like 1300 hp there. That'll put the supra down. Better yet....run more boost on the C5 and make him look worse lol
Old 10-09-2009, 03:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MKS
how about you bring your fastets car and i bring one of my cars and we race tomorrow or are you gona make an excuse and not race? and how about we put money on it and ill double anything you put and im ready anytime so friday night so are you in? im calling you out mr tuner and calling all the
Lol you don't teach peaople how to talk I talk as I like but please dude don't get upset lol I know the feelings of getting kicked by a car built by me it hurts a lot lool.and u still haven't seen anything. We are done with u and we won't race again lol because u can't handle it when u lose.
Race the red supra with one of your cars lool and when u win let us know I may think about it if I have time lol.and again u don't teach me how I talk so please please say something people can believe or don't post excuses lol.

And I think u wanted a vid for the first 200 meters , I found it and as soon as I get it ill post it up

Last edited by XPerformance; 10-09-2009 at 04:21 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zo6_q8y
-Congratulations to BADER AL-7SHASH ((monster : driver)) in Kuwait -Awesome job by FAISAL DASHTI ((TOP TUNER)) in Kuwait

i'm really happy for you guys ,coz you got what you want you kicked the fastest car in kuwait for more than 3 years ago and no one can race with that supra for whole this 3 years maybe ,so they called it ((supra a bike's killer)) but ,the american muscles car and the smart 2-guy's kill this car ''no more supra''

CORVETTE IS A SUPRA'S KILLER
Thank you my best friend , let them see your car when we finish it after putting the new turbos and kick some cars .
Old 10-09-2009, 04:24 AM

WooooW Nice Thread ,, Congratulations to Faisal Dashti the Awesome Tuner in kuwait and for Bader alhashah the best driver it was the best race i ever seen .
i don't no why a few people here hate faisal because he create the most powerful cars here or because he is the best tuner in kuwait ,, why they don't accept that you are the best man for this job !!

we all saw the race , we all know you always win . Win is a win now they can't talk

Congratulations Again man and cheers
Old 10-09-2009, 04:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Kwt_DragerZ
WooooW Nice Thread ,, Congratulations to Faisal Dashti the Awesome Tuner in kuwait and for Bader alhashah the best driver it was the best race i ever seen .
i don't no why a few people here hate faisal because he create the most powerful cars here or because he is the best tuner in kuwait ,, why they don't accept that you are the best man for this job !!

we all saw the race , we all know you always win . Win is a win now they can't talk

Congratulations Again man and cheers
thank you bro for what you said, as you know people over here dont like the truth and dont have the sport manners. winning is winning and losing is losing so be happy when you win but dont get upset when you lose because you may win another time. these are cars and we are having fun racing, but dont be so serious and fight because you lose.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:55 AM

Nice saying and that what i'm talking about , your sport manners is so good but over here they don't accept losing they always think that they are the only winners over here . And when they lose they want to fight with you and that what children do . what we want to say here that we race for fun thats all

Good job and keep it up Mr.Tuner
Old 10-09-2009, 07:28 AM
On The Tree

XPerformance :

i don't give a **** who won
all i care about is the gates belt , did it work well with you guys ?? lol

j/k

well ,
all i can say ... it was the most awesome race i'd ever seen

congrats XPerformance and i have to say that you really exceed our expectations

who says this supra is the fastest car in kuwait

God bless american muscles
Old 10-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Teching In

hell yaaah guys ... kill those cockroachs ... kill them all

big congrats for Bader Al-hashash (bdeeran)

Faisal , my TFS heads just arrived ... ready to tune my car ?
Old 10-09-2009, 08:34 AM
MKS
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Salty Supra, you raced the C5 three times. If the tires were that big a deal why race three times.

Congrats C5, way to represent. Win is a win. Especially when you win three times.
it was just ONE race but with alot of videos of the same pass. One race not 3
Old 10-09-2009, 08:37 AM
MKS
On The Tree

Originally Posted by blue00ZZleeper
Id think someone would have a TT viper with like 1300 hp there. That'll put the supra down. Better yet....run more boost on the C5 and make him look worse lol
a TT viper with put that supra down but not that little engine c5 and there is a nice 1400hp viper TT around btw
Old 10-09-2009, 08:45 AM
MKS
On The Tree

Originally Posted by alharbi
[COLOR="blue"]XPerformance :

who says this supra is the fastest car in kuwait

God bless american muscles
Didnt you get beat by the white supra with all your nitrous ? and we all know you have one of the fastest cars around and most beautiful Fbody that ive ever seen
Old 10-09-2009, 08:47 AM
MKS
On The Tree

Lol you don't teach peaople how to talk I talk as I like but please dude don't get upset lol I know the feelings of getting kicked by a car built by me it hurts a lot lool.and u still haven't seen anything. We are done with u and we won't race again lol because u can't handle it when u lose.
Race the red supra with one of your cars lool and when u win let us know I may think about it if I have time lol.and again u don't teach me how I talk so please please say something people can believe or don't post excuses lol.

And I think u wanted a vid for the first 200 meters , I found it and as soon as I get it ill post it up
So you are not up for my challenge? are you too chicken ? i call you out and you make excuses .. Whats new with you guys lol now everyone here knows what you are all about just TALK
Old 10-09-2009, 08:52 AM
MKS
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1Silverado05
Pretty much sums it up!!
ofcourse and it was a mistake to run on those old drag radials
Old 10-09-2009, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MKS
So you are not up for my challenge? are you too chicken ? i call you out and you make excuses .. Whats new with you guys lol now everyone here knows what you are all about just TALK
I told you we are done with you , whats wrong i thought you understand ,didnt you ? are you a cow ? . respect others so we respect you.you dont have a **** to drive go wash your luxury cars better for you.dont talk too much .

one more question why didnt you leave when the race finished ? you thought there was something wrong or just got shocked because the vette won lool.

VETTE VETTE VETTE
Old 10-09-2009, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by California-police
hell yaaah guys ... kill those cockroachs ... kill them all

big congrats for Bader Al-hashash (bdeeran)

Faisal , my TFS heads just arrived ... ready to tune my car ?

Quick Reply: NOVI 2000 C5 VS TT SUPRA IN Kuwait